What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [ALT] CEO mrsnaps - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepito

Your In-game name

Pepito

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[ALT] CEO mrsnaps

Date of the incident

01/25/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friend and I were behind the copper trader, in the hills. My friend ran into the person being reported and was asked to leave, After speaking to him briefly and him being told that there were people in the area we both got in our cars and drove around the hill and met up with eachother, as I was previously behind him as the situation played out. We then decided to re-engage into the situation and pulled up next to him, both got out our cars and told him very clearly, multiple times for him to put his hands up. He states ''why? what are you going to do? shoot me?'' and then proceeds to open fire without any further RP.

I originally felt as though it was RDM, although there was some extent of roleplay in this situation, Just very low quality RP, which is against the server rules.

I went to speak with him and his friends in TS, [ALT] CEO mrsnaps, stated himself that there was poor initiation as he made no threats on our life at any point during the roleplay scenario. He then later went on to retract this statement for some reason and and all him and his friends would say is that they did nothing wrong.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/wyh8oqV6fKM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
He states ''why? what are you going to do? shoot me?''
i said and i quote "really? what are you going to do dude? really?" when i said really that was me stating that i was unsure whether to put my hands up , when i said "what are you going to do?" that was me being cocky because i have my friend coming up behind you two so either way you where going to get shot, also i waited a couple of seconds to see what would happen you proceeded to say hands up so i shot, the reason i shot was because previously i said to the person who wasn't recording but you hear him speaking on TS and i say for him to leave, them he went slightly up the hill his friend came round and i realised that you were going to rob me so i pointed my gun and the you got out of the car and engaged me and i shot because i previously role played with you and you came back even though i said not to. 

my point of view go to about 5 mins in:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is a lie i said to you that it was ok and you said that it was ok in ts
In never said it was ''ok'' In TS I left after we couldnt come to an understanding.

My issue is that there was very very poor engage in that RP situation

Bet what do you use to talk to your friend? Because it wasn't ts

That I know 

As far as the videos demonstrate, I do believe the above incident would usually classify as RDM, as I do not believe the intent was there to RP, nor was sufficient time given to respond to any threats would they have been made.

When reviewing this, I noticed @mrsnaps was on Teamspeak and have spoken to him regarding the incident, and warned him against future conduct that sufficient time must be given to comply, and you cannot fire upon somebody just a second or two after initiation unless you have made some threat towards them yourself.

On this occasion, the report is correct in that I believe it did constitute poor quality RP, but having spoken to the people in the report I am satisfied the best outcome for this will be satisfied with a simple warning. Of course should this occur again and lessons are not learned, this will be taken into account, but for now I wish to leave this report as denied and it will be a learning experience for those concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back