What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Abdull-Hamid - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKazma

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Shadow

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Abdull-Hamid

Date of the incident

03/05/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend went to the oil trader and we were looting some dead bodies... After doing this an orange zamak truck comes round the corner. Me and my friend inform the truck driver that we are friendly and we want nothing to do with them. After doing this we told them that these were our trucks so we were going to leave in them. We then started walking over towards the trucks when we started getting shot at with no initiation. Me and my friend being horribly confused started asking each other "Are they shooting at us?" We ignored the shots and tried to make it to our (stolen) trucks when we got shot and killed. Me being even more confused asked them to join teamspeak. Upon joining they were pretty negotiable at first until "Vincent Hanna" joins teamspeak and says "I do not care you can take it to the forums".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4MwRUszcs&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was following orders. I was in the tower 500 meters away. My gangmembers said that i can shoot you so i did. 

I do think this is fair enough except from the fact that you guys were not willing to negotiate. If you were not stubborn in teamspeak and refused to speak to me, this would not be on the forums

About an hour before the video in this post we are Shadow RDM't me near the Multi Factory. He shot me without any RP. He then gave as a reason that he could shoot me because I was driving in his truck and I had it stolen. We have attempted to explain to him that you can not just shoot. Also explained that he can not use his keychain to locate his car. Shadow did not understand it and stuck to his position that he was not wrong. After almost half an hour to have spoken, I have cut off the conversation, because we agreed that we disagreed. He respawnd and I could continue my way after the medics were stopped. We are going to process the oil and left hereafter to the trader. Along the way we got to Shadow again, he tried to ram us with his car (VDM), we are aware of the other side ridden and soon we saw Shadow in oiltrader. Here he came with weapons at us, just as I had arranged backup at the Multi Factory and shouted at Shadow and his friend to mountains and his hands to make up on his arms. Shadow reacted by saying that he wants to go and get into a truck. I ordered to shoot. Less than a minute later, Shadow was again driving into me with a car, this is the end of the movie. Hereafter Shadow wanted us arrived on Teamspeak, obviously I have responded to this. But because we do not again a true false wanted to talk for half an hour, we soon found out to arrange it on the forum. In this last hour, several times the NLR rules broken by Shadow. Did he try to hit me several times with his car. (VDM)

If needed I can upload the first RDM by Shadow if needed. But this report is about the accusation that Abdull RDM't Shadow. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You had told us to do it from inside a car which was more than 7m away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that classed as a revenge post?

Also we sorted this out on the forums and you stated "I am not going to report you as you have obviously shown remorse" 
Like i said in my post, this is about your accusation of RDM. Not about your RDM before. I only give the proof that it wasn't RDM and that you are constantly breaking the rules. If you had posted the hole story, then the admins see the picture. Not just a short movie without or misvormd sound. I don't wanna reply here anymore, this is not for discussion, only if an admin ask for more evidence.

I really am not botherd about the outcome of this post. I do not have any dislikings about you guys but I only posted it because you asked me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back