What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 906 735 870 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carpfish

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Oskar Stone

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 906 735 870

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/05/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1

What best describes this incident ?: zero roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: ive got my truck stolen from the mines i go to question a guy about it the guy in green (890) he starts calling me retard and i try to make him understrand and solve it in rp but i failed. i walk away after the shots has been fired. 2 guys follow me(906 735) i drag a my gun to them and they dont care and stab me to me thats NVL but the things i want to point out is following points
*retard comment
*NVL (first guy)
*ooc talking during the whole situation
*NVL one the 2 second guys that does not stab before i got the gun out
*RDM on the guy with the pinguin mask tho he is not with me at all

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUBjDNFNLJs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @CarpfishVideo is currently unavailable, please fix this so I continue with the report 🙂

the video is starting at 2:13 for some reason

Also the guy in the black is not doing anything wrong really (735) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Carpfish, thank you for making this player report. Hope you are having a good night.

Now onto the report, it seems as if you have approached 870 to have a word with him about your truck being stolen when the conversation turns slightly heated and you push him and he then goes on to call you a "retard". In terms of the word that was said in the video "retard" yes some people do get offended by this word but we dont punish players for using this word if its done "in character" and if it lines up with the roleplay and in this case you both were having an argument about the stolen truck. Now we don't tolerate the use of this word "out of character" ie in OOC chat, Liason etc.. and there would be punishment in this instance. Now, moving onto the NVL claim against this player, you pull out a weapon to kind of set the tone that you are pretty angry and he should start telling you what he knows when he then starts saying "shoot me then" over and over and begins punching you. This is a clear breach of NVL, if he was in presence of a gun irl and at a disadvantage he'd be wanting to watch his words and his actions in order to not get shot however here he does no such thing.

Onto 906 and the NVL claims against him, you pull out a gun and tell him to back off however he is already in close proximity to you and you had just stabbed his brother, he then pulls a knife out to stab you when you pull a gun on him, now had he have been a bit further away from yourself I would have said this is no doubt NVL however the fact he was so close to you by the time you give your demands and he was already pulling out the knife when he seen you turn around with the gun I would not consider this NVL in this circumstance. As for the other individual who was stabbed from your clip it appears he began punching the guy who stabbed you therefore getting himself involved, and for all that guy knew he was with you as he was stood speaking to you for a good amount of time in the mines. Onto the claims of breaking character he did say "he's standing up on my screen", this is indeed breaking character but its an easy slip up/mistake many people have made and this should be a reminder to this player and others that it is important to stay in character with the words you say in game as to no ruin others "immersion" if i may 😅.

Conclusion

Character ID - 78819

Rules - G2.4

Action - 1 day ban following the FBS

Character ID - 78812

Rules - G2.3

Action - Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back