What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 900 & 951 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmatic

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alex Torez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 900 & 951

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/13/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 0045

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a friend were sticking people up who'd stop by to repair our car in order to mess with them a bit and send them on their way, and these guys pulled up. Unfortunately my audio wasn't working for some reason however I know the user on discord named "The Scottish Duck#3981" or "JP/Josh#3116" who are the 2 users I'm reporting have a much more clear recording of this further showing the NVL too.

Basically, as seen in the video, I have a knife up to the man with the braids and am yelling at him to put his hands up as I've got a knife at him and he just continues to run away and hide in the car? Then his friend, who my friend has a fire axe held up to which is also clearly seen and he never once let it go - however the guy pulls out a revolver and shoots us both? Just clear as day NVL and it's more obvious in the "The Scottish Duck#3981"'s recording as he is literally face to face with a fire axe but pulls out a revolver anyway? They just didn't want to lose the gun so NVL'd out of it, his justification in liaison was that we only had knives and he had a gun, but he didn't have his gun out and we had the fire axe to him so he was unarmed vs a fire axe not with a gun.

Again, everything I've said is truthful, if the audio is needed I know that one of them definitely have the recording where all the audio is heard, as they showed us it in liaison and when I asked them to show it again so I could record it they refused (probably realising that it was clear as day NVL, showing that he pulled out a gun whilst my friend had a fire axe directly pointed at him telling him to keep his hands up, and whilst keeping his hands up he takes out the gun?), although it's pretty clear that we'd be telling them to keep their hands up from the recording, just terrible winplay and ruined our roleplay scenario for the situation, which could've turned out enjoyable for both sides instead of this mess.

Sorry that the audio wasn't recording, however I don't think it's even necessary as you can see in the video my friend was keeping the guy with the gun zoned with a fire axe (0:27), and he not once put it down as would be supported by the players subject to this report's POV.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So from what can be seen in the clip, is myself "the scottish duck" repairing the car for you, you then decide to rob me, with a machete to which i comply and put my hands up, after this your friend comes over and puts a fireaxe towards myself, leaving one person with me, now the person in the car decides to challenge you due to the fact you're holding a knife towards me, however pulls out the wrong melee item and retreats back to the car ie Safety in attempt to value his life. Whilst this is happening I jump away from the person with the fireaxe and pull out my Revolver which is a very high calibre weapon in comparison to the fireaxe, the reason I decided to do this was due to the fact that there was only one person challenging myself at the time, thus meaning I have a chance to create enough distance between myself and the person with the fireaxe and shoot effectively. Now if this situation had more than one person at the time challenging me and threatening my life then this is a decision I would not have taken as I would be severely disadvantaged and more than likely lose my life and therefore in breach of the NVL rule. However with there only being one person challenging me at the time with a fireaxe, the fireaxe takes a long time to swing due to this being a large hand held axe and knowing this again was part of my decision making, which left myself with ample opportunity to get out of the way.

Now moving on you say that we refused to show the clip, however i think the words you're missing are we will provide the clip as part of the response if needed, and again the comments of "winplay" and ruined your roleplay scenario, the roleplay you provided was standard "hands up hands up" nothing new or unique about that. I have outlined the reasoning behind my actions and this was not done to "save a gun" as guns/expensive items are gained and lost through RP with robberies or other means, now myself being on the server for quite sometime have lost my fair share of guns through RP and personally have no care as I am roleplaying a character. (edited)

So from what can be seen in the clip, is myself "the scottish duck" repairing the car for you, you then decide to rob me, with a machete to which i comply and put my hands up, after this your friend comes over and puts a fireaxe towards myself, leaving one person with me, now the person in the car decides to challenge you due to the fact you're holding a knife towards me, however pulls out the wrong melee item and retreats back to the car ie Safety in attempt to value his life. Whilst this is happening I jump away from the person with the fireaxe and pull out my Revolver which is a very high calibre weapon in comparison to the fireaxe, the reason I decided to do this was due to the fact that there was only one person challenging myself at the time, thus meaning I have a chance to create enough distance between myself and the person with the fireaxe and shoot effectively. Now if this situation had more than one person at the time challenging me and threatening my life then this is a decision I would not have taken as I would be severely disadvantaged and more than likely lose my life and therefore in breach of the NVL rule. However with there only being one person challenging me at the time with a fireaxe, the fireaxe takes a long time to swing due to this being a large hand held axe and knowing this again was part of my decision making, which left myself with ample opportunity to get out of the way.

Now moving on you say that we refused to show the clip, however i think the words you're missing are we will provide the clip as part of the response if needed, and again the comments of "winplay" and ruined your roleplay scenario, the roleplay you provided was standard "hands up hands up" nothing new or unique about that. I have outlined the reasoning behind my actions and this was not done to "save a gun" as guns/expensive items are gained and lost through RP with robberies or other means, now myself being on the server for quite sometime have lost my fair share of guns through RP and personally have no care as I am roleplaying a character. (edited)
You're lying, you did not back away to create distance - you were backed up against our car with a fire axe held up to your head. So in a situation where you had your hands up standing still (the entire time) with the fire axe directly pointed at you (the entire time), you decide to pull your gun out - which you took straight out from having your hands up, as seen in the clip you showed us, you were scrolling your weapon wheel whilst your hands were up. If staff request your POV they will see this clearly. And it doesn't matter what you have in your pocket, you were unarmed vs a fire axe with your hands up?

In real life, if someone had an axe on you ready to swing, you wouldn't make a single move, you would keep your hands up in the air exactly how you had them up in this situation, you wouldn't make a single movement to draw for a gun no matter what you had on you - high caliber or not.

Your friend pulled out the wrong melee weapon, however in liaison he said "the one time I didn't have anything on me" - referring to a weapon? Furthermore, this is an excuse for him to run towards someone with a knife, who then held it up to him before he proceeded to run away?

The roleplay would have developed if you had not clearly NVL'd out of it, and shot both of us on sight, clearly not intending to make it interesting at all - how was this meant to be enjoyable for everyone involved? Hence the reason I see it as winplay. We had a lot of things we wanted to do to make it enjoyable for everyone once we made sure you wouldn't pose a threat to us once we put our weapons away. Staff could probably check my logs before this incident where we used a ziptie on others however ended up transferring them money and not robbing them as the goal was not to "hands up hands up hands up, drop everything drop everything drop everything" and then leave - that was just to ensure our safety in the situation we had planned.

I was the person that was in the vehicle at the time that you started robbing my friend, I saw this happen and got out of the car to challenge you, however when doing this I mistakenly pulled out my torch and not the knife or the crowbar that I had with me. Knowing this I then ran back to the car and got inside, the reason I challenged you was, you had a machete and I have a knife, attacking you at that moment would have meant both players have the same ability to "take each others life" as both have a knife/hand held weapon, which is why upon realising I selected the wrong weapon, i ran back to my car. In my opinion this was not NVL as I was not outnumbered or disadvantaged anymore than yourself at any stage, this was a 1v1 scenario as your friend was busy dealing with the other person.

I was the person that was in the vehicle at the time that you started robbing my friend, I saw this happen and got out of the car to challenge you, however when doing this I mistakenly pulled out my torch and not the knife or the crowbar that I had with me. Knowing this I then ran back to the car and got inside, the reason I challenged you was, you had a machete and I have a knife, attacking you at that moment would have meant both players have the same ability to "take each others life" as both have a knife/hand held weapon, which is why upon realising I selected the wrong weapon, i ran back to my car. In my opinion this was not NVL as I was not outnumbered or disadvantaged anymore than yourself at any stage, this was a 1v1 scenario as your friend was busy dealing with the other person.
Your reasoning doesn't matter when you ran, with a flashlight, into a guy holding a machete? You can clearly see you are right in front of a person holding a knife to you and yelling threats, it doesn't matter why you came out or if you had a weapon in your pockets, at the time you ran up DIRECTLY in front of me with a flashlight in your hand thus inserting yourself into the situation whilst I was also maneuvering between you and your way back to the car but you still decide to run straight through me? You were directly on me for a good 2 seconds (0:26 to 0:28 in the clip) and so you should have put your hands up as if I hadn't been waiting for you to comply and decided to slash you, you would have ended up on the floor.

Hello @sigmatic

I've watched your video back a few times, I can see the attempted 'road pirate' role play created here, appreciate the extra effort put into making a robbery more than a 'clothing store stick-up'. Sadly, your recording doesn't show what happened 0:29 - 0:34, these are five crucial seconds of your report as it would be where the alleged 'NVL' occurs. 

Given that they are not in the video, I cannot confidently action this report in your favor, anything could have happened in those seconds - and what isn't shown, cannot be judged upon.

Unfortunately, your report does not meet the criteria. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back