What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 635 - GTA RP

Father

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Father Augustus
Reported Players: 635
Date: Sep 8, 2024
Time: 11:10
What best describes this incident: G3.1 Using information outside of the game to influence roleplay
Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i decided to log on tonight and see what the craic is in the server, while finishing my nice lovely kebab, thought i would tweet out "fuck everyone" this is when i was met on tweedle with "Didn't you throw a tantrum and fly away? be gone"

Now, i waited in liaison from roughly 11:10pm to about 11:50 (watching YouTube and chilling) in hopes for this person to join , just to generally have a chat about there "ROLEPLAY" reasonings to there tweet.

Now, I believe my character has never threw a tantrum and flew away, now has my character threw a tantrum before? of course, but only around a few people, example apostles when they acted out of line or at the old man one time in a meeting, but that's about it?

My character has never threw a tantrum and flew away, now myself personally? I did when i got banned, i raged in ooc chat and quit for a while, but that is OOC information, not in character information

I strongly believe this person is bringing OOC to RP for no reason other than to "mug me off?"

I know this report may come across as a bit "petty" or a reach but I'll stand by what i believe in a breach of G3.1 Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

I'm all for conflict RP and back and forths for a laugh, when its kept in roleplay.

Link for asking for liasion: https://gyazo.com/98e446ddcca0e9840803847e50dabe6e

I AM STILL OPEN TO A LIASION BTW i always always want to talk and find out an understanding before reporting and would've much preferred one , so that is still on the table anytime
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://gyazo.com/880886ef9430e2c129c488ad2d2f098a

I don't believe anything I've said breaks a rule so I don't see the need in wasting our time in liasion. I very often make fake accounts and mess with people. That's all from me on this report.

Never got around to replying, didn't know it was you tbf

At first when i saw the tweet, i thought it was someone bringing up the OOC information about me , that people said in the rpuk discord / forums with the "tantrum/leaving" and was something i never said in RP, but I know rusty for a long time in the server and if he says he made it as a "troll" then maybe it was just a random tweedle troll and happens to be similar to that, i am happy just to take this report down, as i said would've preferred it to be in liaison for a chat about it, but I believe the guy as I've known him as ages
@The Real Jesus @PapaSmurphy

Back