What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 435, 366, (Last one was too far to see ID) - GTA RP

Bobby Smith

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Bobby Smith
Reported Players: 435, 366, (Last one was too far to see ID)
Date: Sep 25, 2024
Time: 20:30
What best describes this incident: RDM and Metagaming
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend was at a gas-station and decided to rob the guy that is in the boot at Strawberry gas-station. We had 2 weapons at him and told him to put his hands up. He continued to fuel up his car for 10 more seconds before he decided it was smart to pull out a gun. We ended up having to down him and put him in his own car that I drove away with (My friend was driving the red car at that time). The guy we had in the car told us he had a tracker on his car so we dumped his car and put him in the boot of the red car. We kept driving in the red car trying to find a dodgy doctor where someone from the same gang pulled up and started spraying us down without saying a word and with no information that we had him.
The reason I believe this is metagaming is that his friends had no information that their friend had been kidnapped. There was no radio used at the gas-station where he got kidnapped and no communication between him and his friends before he got kidnapped. We also used a different car to his car so its no way they knew that he was in that car if it was for the tracker (they wouldnt know he got kidnapped in the first place).
The RDM claim is that they pulled up not knowing that his friend was in the boot, shooting without a word said.
I dont have the clip of the actual kidnapping, because I didn't think that it was gonna be necessary at that time.
I tried to go liasion but was told "Just because you got smoked, theres no need to get crying about it"
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/iKJF1gPzo62S9kJJp/d1337O7pJ341?invite=cr-MSxLdlEsMzM4Njk2OSw

Back