What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 285 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gabbana

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Thomas Gabbana

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 285

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/10/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) // Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me as an undercover police was planing to do a drug bust on the guy shown in the video for like the past 3 days. The deal was about 10k weed & 10k bagsfor 600k.
After arriving and interchange some words, i ask him to show me some prove that he had the stuff, and he walk to the place he was hidding the stuff. After i verify that he got the drugs, give the strike word and beggin the arrest procedure.
He then procede to ignore 2 officers pointing him with guns and demanding to place his hands up, grab the stuff from the floor, and disconect to prevent the arrest and the loose of the stuff.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/oNSoMXcO3qk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I have reviewed the footage and can see effort has gone into a planned police operation to 'sting' the player in this drug deal. 

This is a clear combat log. The player has picked up the items then disconnected, thus protecting them from being seized by police.

Actions

• C2.3 - Combat Logging (Permanent Ban)
  • Inventory wipe (includes the 10000 bud, 10000 plastic bags)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back