What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 283, (didnt get other) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmav

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bruno Clark

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 283, (didnt get other)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/29/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2129

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was pulling trucks to go sell and suddently these 2 guys show up and just stab me nothing said just straight up stab.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54RpEotDmLQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

283 here, 

The situation between our gang and grove had been going on a while. We pulled up to grove with the intention of doing a "hit and run" on any grove members due to "beef" we have had for quite some time. There has been a lot of back and forward  so its quite surprising you thought you knew who it was merely from voice identification. On top of that I find it very unrealistic to be pulling a radio from your pocket alongside a gun while your being stabbed then proceeding to put the gun in one hand and shout for assistance through the radio in the other hand. Surely if you are being hacked away at with a machete you would be in pain. Not walking around using a radio while holding a pistol. For being the "daddy" of grove I thought you would set an example to fellow grove members. 

283 here, 

The situation between our gang and grove had been going on a while. We pulled up to grove with the intention of doing a "hit and run" on any grove members due to "beef" we have had for quite some time. There has been a lot of back and forward  so its quite surprising you thought you knew who it was merely from voice identification. On top of that I find it very unrealistic to be pulling a radio from your pocket alongside a gun while your being stabbed then proceeding to put the gun in one hand and shout for assistance through the radio in the other hand. Surely if you are being hacked away at with a machete you would be in pain. Not walking around using a radio while holding a pistol. For being the "daddy" of grove I thought you would set an example to fellow grove members. 
You can have beef, yes there is back and forward but it doesn't mean you can just straight up stab or shoot someone when that person has no clue who it is until that person is already getting stabbed.

Same as me recognizing you and just shooting you because i recognized you.

Last edited by a moderator:
To make it clear its not 'Kieffer' in the clip if you haven't established that hence the point of voice identification being made, however it does beg the question to if you are making the report for the right reason or just because you think its kieffer.

Last edited by a moderator:
To make it clear its not 'Kieffer' in the clip if you haven't established that hence the point of voice identification being made, however it does beg the question to if you are making the report for the right reason or just because you think its kieffer.
I also second this opinion, and in response to you "Bmav" there has been instances where a vehicle has ran over members of our gang which contradicts your point about "stabbing or shooting someone randomly". Can I ask why you thought it would be realistic to pull out a gun and radio while being hit with a machete? bearing in mind it would've caused a lot of pain. We rolled up to grove with the intention of completing a hit and run on any grove member in colours, due to the beef. Not purposefully identifying you. It sounds to me like you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and decided to make a report.

Hi @Bmav, thank you for making this report!

Have you a longer clip which you can provide for us? With this one only being 2 minutes and 44 seconds long there could be a massive amount of context I am missing.

Hi @Bmav, thank you for making this report!

Have you a longer clip which you can provide for us? With this one only being 2 minutes and 44 seconds long there could be a massive amount of context I am missing.
I can upload 1 minute extra prior but it wont change much because i was in safehouse most of the time

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening all,

I've had a look into this report for a couple of other staff members.

Regardless of the "Beef" that was supposedly ongoing between people, since there was no prior interaction here, attacking being the first priority is not okay. 
A motorcycle has turned up with no prior interaction & then begun attacking you with a machete without saying a single word or attempting to provide any means of high quality roleplay before doing so, I am happy to agree this is a breach of G1.2.

Bruno, whilst being attacked you attempted to focus on giving radio communications rather than fight for your life.
You gave those communications whilst being attacked with a bladed article fluently & at no point attempted to roleplay the injuries you had sustained during this situation. 

From all of the above, I have come to the following conclusion with this report today:

Action: Player has already been banned, but will have this added to his current ban record.

Character Name: Tam Mcredin

Rule(s): G1.2

Action: Warning

Character Name: Bruno Clark

Rule(s): G4.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back