What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 178 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayozelonz

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Ellias

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 178

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/20/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2357

What best describes this incident ?: No fear RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Had this person on knife point told him to give me his money and then he gets his knife out and tries to kill me. Bare in mind he was held knife point by me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/bMsv5W11t7oIN/d1337sdO3jd5?invite=cr-MSxZaU0sMzExMDQ2NzMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@ayozelonzBefore I go deal with this report I have a question for yourself, Can you explain the voice changer for us please? Since looking into the video you can see the player you are right next to couldn't even understand yourself ? 

@Stuart I said it clearly even my boy said to him to run his money..

@Stuart also I said it more than once he could clearly understand what I was saying how else did he know he had to put his hands up.

@Stuart I said it clearly even my boy said to him to run his money..

@Stuart also I said it more than once he could clearly understand what I was saying how else did he know he had to put his hands up.
This still didn't answer my initial question, Why was the voice changer being used and from the video are you aware that it's not realistic in the sense since the player even said they couldn't hear you and you did have to use the /me command to demand them to drop the money due to the voice changer being inaudible. Also do you happen to have evidence of the session id's since none is shown in this video?

@ayozelonzPlease respond with the above information, Also following that do you have evidence showing the session id's in game in evidence please? I'll wait until tomorrow before moving forward with the report as it has been open and waiting for a response for a few days currently, There is other points I have to make in relation to the report however I would need the above information if possible.

Ample time was given to provide the extra information requested by Stuart. This report will now be declined 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back