What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - 1 - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylsboy

Your In-game name

Robin Parker

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

seagull

Date of the incident

12/09/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well my and my friend where about to do a LCD run with my huron when a plane followed us and flight in front of us we exploded and we asked who it was and a guy named seagull responted that he sad he was flying in front but he sad that he did not rammed us

Video 1: https://youtu.be/3UXfb35BJNg
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb41o3TEvLU&feature=youtu.be

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb41o3TEvLU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, 

So the player in question and his friends started saying that a 'sports plane' crashed into them and made their pilot lose control. After a while this changed to 'The sports plane flew right into us and made us explode' and finally 'it was deliberate desync'. All this in a very aggressive tone which got even more aggressive when I stepped forward and turned into actual threats against me.

They mellowed down a bit when they decided to do this report, supposedly to make their case stronger. Contrary to what they wrote, I did not follow them and I was not 'flying in front of them', but below them when this happened(the video shows as much). This happened around 500 meters from the main airbase just aft the runway and the passage in the video literally happens after I finished my turn from the runway. 

They first accused me of crashing into them, which I quickly dismissed by the fact I was still alive.  Their video shows a sharp pitch upwards. This pitch did not happen and I maintained the same altitude as seen in 0:17 in their video throughout this encounter with minor up/down fluctuations in my plane's attitude throughout. When I explained this to them, they then shifted to the explanation that it was desync, and said I was responsible for it for God knows what reason.

In a sentence, I was flying beneath them with a height gap of about 5 meters just half a minute after take off, my plane desynced into theirs for whatever reason, I survived, they didn't. Somehow this turned into me stalking them and deliberately making them crash.

@adxax 

1.) Were you the pilot in the incident with them? (Yes/No)

2.) Do you have a recording form your POV?

@adxax Please answer tiktaks questions otherwise we will have to proceed without your side of the story.

Ok, enough time has passed, no evidence from the accused's POV so we will proceed with the evidence in the video shown.

Looking at this video, I have absolutely no idea why @adxax you were flying so close to the heli in the first place and I have to say, without your POV, it sure looks like blatant VDM.  

In addition, your attitude in side chat when these guys were trying to resolve it with you absolutely sucked.

If you do happen to come across your POV footage, I suggest you use it in your appeal.

I also had a read through your chat logs, and you seem to be fond of using the word gay, and homosexuals. I'm not going to add 1.2 to your ban as what you said I consider very borderline.  If you do find yourself un-banned, seriously consider how you speak in side chat.

Action Taken
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Name : seagull
SID : 76561197989025103
GUID b5278ea68a2c5fb6ea6b2a5c686482d0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back