What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remix out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've Only patrolled with you once or twice, it's still a shame to see you go.

Good luck with LoL, oh, and while you're at it, try smite! It's better!
Paragon is da bomb, but I have already spoken to Remix today, I wish you all the best mate with whatever it is you decide to do in the future, I hope you dont make this a forever thing and do put in an appeal at some point.

Bye Remix, sad to see you go enjoy csgo and hopefully you can comeback one day to kill everyone at the bank again  :grinning:

I feel bummed that I didn't speak to you more once I got into the police, you were a great guy to play and hang out with and the police force has never made such a huge loss.

Goodbye Remix, this community has definitely lost a valuable member today. 

When-Woody-says-goodbye-you-SOBBED.gif

Will be very missed by lots of pepole.

I only meet you once and it was for 1 minute bud you still seemed like a cool guy too me so will miss you and I wish you luck.

~Hoax

Sad to see you go Remix, I have known you since the old EXP times and have been talking to you since (not that intense talking though). I hope we can play CS GO or LoL sometime and ill probably see you around again, I hope....

Lenny :)

Everybody can confirm how much of a goose I am when it comes to combat, if I can somehow manage to kill remix believe me there is no way on this earth that he uses hacks, on another note though sad to see you leave remix, just read about all of this happening today and I'm pretty bummed out by it all, hopefully you stick around!

Take care remix, shame to see you go again. Havnt talked to you much since our EXP days, but back then you were a great guy, and I'm damn sure you still are. Have fun with Yer aimbot on csgo ;)

Sad that I havent spoken with you some more. If you want to play some CSGO, im game anytime bud! :) 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am truly heartbroken.............. Good bye friend, until we meet again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have known you for so long now remix, and it is a shame to see you leave. I hope to see you back soon, take care with what ever you choose to do now!

<3

Its a shame to see you banned only because you tryed to help players....enyway mate i  wish the best to you, btw nice shots in that vids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back