What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remix out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix

Banned
During my time in the community I've had a lot of great experiences and met some awesome people ranging all the way back to my rebel days and the first proper gang that I joined (EXP), to all of the people that I met from the police force and overall, it has been fantastic. It was also a lot of fun admining the server everyday to make sure everybody else had a positive experience when they connected knowing that there would be an admin who would respond and deal with situations immediately.

Recently there have been accusations thrown around about me using admin powers to gain advantage over others ingame and I can assure you this wasn't the case... I've always played fairly and have been accused of using ESP even before I was admin where people would call me "espmix" and get in-game admins to spectate me (which I only found out about when joining Shapeshifters) but I took it as banter since I knew myself that during my whole gaming experience I've never had a VAC ban or any other sort of cheat-related ban. I save all of my gameplay using shadowplay so anybody who had any legit suspicions could quickly ask me to save the past 10 minutes and I would've happily shown it to them to prove my innocence... however recently, this wasn't the case with multiple videos being thrown around incriminating me without me being able to defend myself.

As most of you know, my appeal was denied so I'll be moving on and most likely return to playing CSGO and LoL in my free time and I just wanted to take this opportunity to clear my name and say farewell to you all. I'll leave you with some clips I recently uploaded from Altislife and KOTH and I'll try to get some more videos uploaded in the future for anybody that cares.

That's all from me, ciao

~ DI Remix

ps. Please don't cause any more drama in this thread, there has already been enough recently...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never really spoke to you or interacted with you in any way but you seem like a nice bloke. I wish you the best of luck with your future endevours...

Best of luck in the future mate, and always take people accusing you of cheating / exploiting as a compliment. Just means you're that good.
Arma3 is probably one of the hardest FPS games to master combat in, and you did it.

Hope you have fun with CSGO and LoL, it is sad to see you go, bye bye (come back in 6 months).

I just want to point out for people this is a goodbye post, please do not comment about the ban, if there is nothing nice to be said keep it to yourself.

Good luck Remix mate.

Sad to see you go but thanks for your service as an admin to the community, and as a cop - good luck and follow your dreams friend, one of the best indeed ):

Best of luck to you, @Remix

I'll prob join you on CSGO later xox

Yo cya bud never really got round to knowing you properly but i just think of the times you were a rebel and rekt me ;) have a good future mate. i guess ill see you round town with your bottle of bella and 95's XD

See ya Remix, good luck! I feel lucky to usually not on the other side of your scope XD

It's sad to see you go! I wish you luck with whatever you do. <3

Sad to see your time here had to end like this. 
I can't thank you enough for all the times you helped us as an admin, cop and even rebel. Aside from your amazing shooting skills, I will also miss your roleplay and hard work behind the scenes for the Police. I'm not sure people know the full extend of what you've done for this community and how much of a drain this is for us. 

always wanted to pull my hair out of my head during gunfight's agaisnt you, talked to you a couple of times but didnt knew you tthat much, still sad to see you go! i wish you the best of luck remix and take care!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cya mate. One of ARs strongest members. 

Throw it in that I've played with remix for 4-5 years and he's never cheated.  To those of you who accused him without even getting solid proof more fool you for being salty that you weren't as good as him.

Cya mate.

When people are editing your deaths out of videos, while accusing you of using god mode, that's when you know you've made it as an Arma player.
See you around Remix

All the best Remix, I'm sure we'll grab a game on KOTH or whatever else comes out now and then. You've been a fantastic cop and it's a shame to see you go. 

Much love! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back