What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Recent TI topics

Rambo m8

Regarding the last few posts i have seen involving our gang i would like to just say and mention a few things to the community.

If anyone friend or foe has any issues regarding TI as Ben has already said you are more than welcome to come and speak to him, me or lucas. I can not see where this hate comes from as near half of the community come and sit into our channels to chat. Our persona in game is to be a Rebel so we Rebel against the government and also other gangs who tread in our path. Yes we may take it a little serious sometimes but of course who does not want to be the best in the game or whatever other games you play. We can sympathize with some people regarding recent activity of TI and some of our members, we have dealt with this and removed a member unfortunately and will be holding a gang meeting to go over points and topics brought to us by our members.

To blame the admins for being bias towards us is very unfair to them, none of them are bias if they see us breaking a rule they will of course issue a ban and have done in the past. People putting player reports on us and them getting rejected is not down to the admin its down to the evidence submitted and it not being creditable enough. We are merely here to play a game and not "ruin lives" as one person has stated, please if you have any issues with us you are more than welcome to talk with us.

Just as an outsider looking in on what I have seen on the forums some members of the community really need to grow up and seriously consider how your "banter" post will effect whoever its directed at. I was very close to handing out some substantial timeouts from the forums for some people. I will be watching.

Regarding the last few posts i have seen involving our gang i would like to just say and mention a few things to the community.

If anyone friend or foe has any issues regarding TI as Ben has already said you are more than welcome to come and speak to him, me or lucas. I can not see where this hate comes from as near half of the community come and sit into our channels to chat. Our persona in game is to be a Rebel so we Rebel against the government and also other gangs who tread in our path. Yes we may take it a little serious sometimes but of course who does not want to be the best in the game or whatever other games you play. We can sympathize with some people regarding recent activity of TI and some of our members, we have dealt with this and removed a member unfortunately and will be holding a gang meeting to go over points and topics brought to us by our members.

To blame the admins for being bias towards us is very unfair to them, none of them are bias if they see us breaking a rule they will of course issue a ban and have done in the past. People putting player reports on us and them getting rejected is not down to the admin its down to the evidence submitted and it not being creditable enough. We are merely here to play a game and not "ruin lives" as one person has stated, please if you have any issues with us you are more than welcome to talk with us.
word rambo!!!great post :! respect dude

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't even give it a second thought, your always gonna have the odd one or two people who get the hump and take it to far but anybody who's been around long enough will know you guys are ok, man if I spent time thinking of the people who have issues with me id have no time for anything else lol, just let it slide of your backs guys

You can also talk to me, i get lonely sometimes
Who wouldnt want to speak with you andrej you are sporting a fantastic Movember!

CWp3Tv4.jpg

You shouldn't be taking it to serious when a couple of people that accuse you of things. Though I can understand that you're bothered with it. You're one of the top gangs and there will always be people to try to get to you. Take it as a compliment!

I haven't talked to too many of you but the ones I have, I enjoy a lot. One of the best RP sessions I've had on the server was with one of you. The few times someone of you actually dies, it's always fun to come and help you out as a medic. That's something that at least I appreciate a lot. I know that I will always get some kind of good role play scenario, which of course should be done by everyone, but sadly in many cases aren't.

So. Keep it up!

As one of the CO Leaders of LOV , i do want to apologise for the threads that have been put up about your gang. Personally i have no problem with TI ( yes its annoying when you kill me but hey it the game). I would like to try and stop the problems any hate between the two groups ( LOV and TI) , if there are any. And i would just like to say sorry for the posts put up against you and the admins. I would like to also add that we don't have a problem with TI , and we are not salty about loosing our Ifrit that was bound to happen at some point. If anyone would like to talk to someone about problem in LOV or problems with members in LOV. Please feel free to message me and i will help sort out the problem and ensure it will go peacefully as possible. I feel this should happen between our groups as clearly a few times some of our members have had problem with each other.

Either way apologise about the post , please do not blame LOV for it. As it was purely one persons late night idea and it was not aided by LOV in anyway. 

Kind Regards, Hoggie

You guys are a rebel gang and have a lot of numbers, you are very dangerous to citizens and police. Now, I think that's great as you guys (and other rebels) require us to be more cautioS when doing money runs. You may not realise it, but it makes the experience much more intense and the feeling of putting your money in the bank after is great!

From what I can tell, most of you guys in TI pull off robberies well and keep up a certain standard of role play and morality whilst you do it.

What I'm trying to say is people don't like getting robbed and sometimes they will get pissed and take it out directly on the robber. But really, there needs to be a strong rebel force in Altis and you do it really well. Much rather TI than some hobos who can't role play for shit and don't care about the 'victims' experience.

I personally have seen the better side of TI, now some people might not have experienced that which can be down to many factors. What the situation is, what the context is, the type of day someone is having etc.. All of these have to be played into consideration. TI are a rebel gang, Just like LOV, just like LCN and a lot of other gangs on the server. As @TI Rambo stated, these gangs are here to rebel against the Altis government and the police. Gangs clash and during my time in LOV I have met TI on a few occasions, a lot of them being robbing me but that's the game, it's for fun. Whining and complaining about being robbed on a game just doesn't seem right to me.

On the lighter side of TI, LOV encounters we had that hilariously random Mexican Standoff in Agios that wasn't organised, we just saw eachother and it happened which was amazing how both gangs responded. Neither gang went in with the aim of killing, it was purely for a good fun time role-playing which is what this community and server is about.

I have nothing bad to say about TI, gotten mad a few times at them but other than that it's all fun and games. I really didn't see the point in Anon's post, obviously it was to voice an opinion but it wasn't the right way about it. We all have opinions on each other and it's up to us to think twice about what we are going to say.

Everybody, just keep enjoying your time in this wonderful community and have fun! Also.. it might be a good idea to roleplay, I think thats what the server is about anyway!

GLHF!

- Quinn

All these posts are just rising the tension between us top gangs TI you do a good job roleplaying, then on the other hand if there is a threat you deal with it which their is nothing wrong as LCN I get salty when you shrek me but then I shrek you on other occasions its the game lets all get a long <3

Would like to see a war between TI & LOV though js :p

-Fetty

Why can't all you gangs take the hate and anger you have for each other and have wars in game in the red zone and make it the dangerous place it is supposed to be?

Why can't all you gangs take the hate and anger you have for each other and have wars in game in the red zone and make it the dangerous place it is supposed to be?
Are you one of the new CSIs? never seen you before, congrats on the job  :Cool:

Redzone is no fun it's no RP what so ever it's just guys 1km away shooting in the gang bases so the beef will remain in Kavala :p  @fisher

Back