What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Received ban for pressing "Vote Admin" (Unbanned 07/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkeySlice

Username at time of ban: Grapes

Player ID: 76561198146128561

Hello,

So, right after the server restarted, when the server was loading up and only the map was visible, I was bored and started to spam the "vote admin" button. This was only for a short period of time and right when the server allowed to spawn, that was the end of it.

About 5 minutes later I was banned for spaming. I honestly think that this is a little rediculous, considering the fact that it was only during the server loadup and that this seems to be a permanent ban.

Please reconsider the ban.

Thanks,

TurkeySlice

Lets take a moment to reflect.

you got bored and started to spam the admin button ..... i remember you filled half the screen up with this

Its not ridiculous... we don't like bullshit childish stuff here, I want you to read our rules and also understand this is an adult community if you enjoy fucking around in the spawn screen then please find another server, no one finds it funny infact its annoying for all seeing that.

Once you have read the rules get back to us with your GUID.

When you connect to a arma 3 server it is the alpha numeric digits in the left hand corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back