What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

rdm - scandinavian task force players (Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy

I dont have a video. This "report" system is stupid. Should a player always standby with a "rec" program?

Last edited by a moderator:
Slikky and GA Krampa.

Both shoot at me while i was driving without any warnings.

They pulled me over and robed me - that was after they shoot my 

hemett to "space".

They had another incident on the server before - rdm.

Please follow the gide lines for reporting. And use the template for reporting players.

This is wrong, due to the fact this guy sais "Scandinavian Task Force PLAYERS, instead of eho actually dis this..

I get the point of this, where It seems like he means everyone of our members..

I recorded all day yesterday, and I can look through footage to find this robbery that you call RDM - I hope you re-read the rules and get familiar with the concept sometime.

I could spend time doing that and prove that we contacted you and requested you to stop several times on Direct Voice Communication before you drove off and we disabled your vehicle (WE DID NOT KILL YOU), but not when you don't even bother to fill out a standard report or provide any evidence.

If you do as the admin has asked you in this thread and provide the evidence I will of course do by best to disprove it, so please stop tainting our individual names or gang with accusations :)

I recorded all day yesterday, and I can look through footage to find this robbery that you call RDM - I hope you re-read the rules and get familiar with the concept sometime.

I could spend time doing that and prove that we contacted you and requested you to stop several times on Direct Voice Communication before you drove off and we disabled your vehicle (WE DID NOT KILL YOU), but not when you don't even bother to fill out a standard report or provide any evidence.

If you do as the admin has asked you in this thread and provide the evidence I will of course do by best to disprove it, so please stop tainting our individual names or gang with accusations :)
I dont have a recording of it. And you didn't shout - and if you did. How the hell could I hear it when you where in the heli? 

I dont have a video. This "report" system is stupid. Should a player always standby with a "rec" program?
If you cannot follow the rules of reporting, please dont report and try destroy the gameplay for the ones who actually likes it.

Reminder from the rules by the admins:

From template: Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

From Report Rule 4: Failure to follow the title and the template given above will lead to the report being rejected.

@Admin, I request this being Moved to proper section due to lack of evidence and failure to follow template.

Best Regards

Skidrow

Founder of STF - Scandinavian Task Force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TitRfta31Jw

Have to mention that helicopter pilot was awake on hour 30+ :p

You broke RP after getting vehicle disabled; according to Rule 3D) Shouting "I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU ON FORUMS" ingame is not allowed. RP is destroyed in this event.

We did engage in minimal required RP after you broke this rule.. And we admit that the RP was shit but you already ruined it.

By video from own member, as fas as I could see, this goes nowhere.
They shot out the tires to get the truck to stop, and restrained the driver. Excellent work.

But, this is for both, Members of STF, and other members reading this!:

When it comes to "out of roleplay situations" like this one, where my member helped this guy remember what RDM is etc, you have to call out out og roleplay, then explain.

This was not done, and I've talked to all my members to remember this the next time.

For future reference @Cowboy , calling out threats to anyone; "you will be reported, this is RDM (which is obviously is not due to this vid), will not help your cause. I understand it is like s*** when getting robbed aftermuch work (thrust me, I know), dont go out with "noncense" and refer to the forums, cause that is stated very clear in the rules, that it isnt allowed!

Im out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back