What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

rdm (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

likken25

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):Bin Go Wing

Time & Date this happened: 16:55 12-3-2015

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened:
well i was waiting for restart than i heard thru teamspeak that my friends where getting shot and than suddently i walked out and i got killed

What Rule Was Broken ?:RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:yea i talked to him on ts but not really cooperative

evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F5hVvzeSJ8 

Glad you put this up. Wasn't an rdm at all as I told you on teamspeak. You robbed us at the salt trader, stole my hemett and my friends then killed him.

We contacted the police for help and reported your position, then two of us followed you. One of you then tried to ram one of our vehicles which you claimed you didn't know about then told me "we told our friend it isnt allowed".

We followed you to Paros where you were all hanging around the garage so we opened fire while we had the chance to reclaim our vehicles.

Feel free to post the whole video as well not edited for your own gain.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 'next time' you're all talking about at the start of the video, I presume is the next time you rob someone. Having robbed and killed me at the salt trader, you lockpicked our trucks and drove them to Paros where you were followed by one of the HEMTS that you could not steal. 

I think it's wrong you've edited this video to make it look as though Bingo's just ran in and shot one of you.

Ambassador Fung 

Glad you put this up. Wasn't an rdm at all as I told you on teamspeak. You robbed us at the salt trader, stole my hemett and my friends then killed him.

We contacted the police for help and reported your position, then two of us followed you. One of you then tried to ram one of our vehicles which you claimed you didn't know about then told me "we told our friend it isnt allowed".

We followed you to Paros where you were all hanging around the garage so we opened fire while we had the chance to reclaim our vehicles.

Feel free to post the whole video as well not edited for your own gain.
well okay your story sound thru firsdt off all i have not edited it i was starting recording from here i believe your story so we will just close it thats a better conversation than on ts right thank you for your post

Very good. I don't rdm, I only ever open fire if threatened, robbed etc and always stick to the server rules. Glad this has been resolved so quickly.

I know HeNK and Lilleor were in their teamspeak channel (birmingham one) at the time as well as a few others. All from Denmark or the Netherlands, don't know if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dutch accents are extremely strong in this one

Can issue a ban, this is very poor evidence.... however intrested with what is being said at the start.

Whoeever that is... come forward or i will go looking for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back