What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM off me and my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnygamernr1

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
(BWSC) Kris ® and (MSF-T) Territory
Time & Date this happened:
7/2/2015 time:‏‎16:49:45

Description of what happened:
as sen in the film we are procesing canabis
What Rule Was Broken ?:
I got kiled whit aou anny worning my friend was kiled whit aou anny reason he was unarmed and dident even move att the time think he might ben AFK this i dont know
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
 no
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

i go a video of whot hapend, it contains some privet info that cant be shered on the forums, so if a admin like to pm me i can send him a link

Which Server did this happen on: server 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you all to put your hands up and 2 of you did and the other person didn't so i shot him and then you two would not cooperate so i killed you don't play the game if you don't know what to do when this happens then dont play the game there was no rdm in the situation what was going on.

if any admins would like to talk then pm and talk to me in team speak

Don't come and tell me hove to play the game, I'm pretty sure I know whot to do and how to act. Secondly u shot me white out any worning. I told kris that I was being interviewed and if he could wait a second, so he zipptied my hand and went over to my friend, after like 2 seconds using kill me buy no apparent reason

you came out of rp thats why i killed you and that your telling us to hang on no whats not going to happen you dont do that if you didnt want to die then you should of done what we said no im in a interview crap i dont care you need to rp not say 1 min im a interview you could of been lieing and got all your mates to come to us and try kill us 

Locking for Admins. 

Apparently resolved. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back