What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM in Kavana (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychel

IN Game name : PSYCHEL

Player ID:76561198051796269

What was lost:

9mm basic gun

2 x 30 round mags

Binoculars

NVG

5k backpack

Proganist clothes

GPS

Value of Items/money lost:

No idea as not been back to the shops

Quick description of what happened.

There was an accident between a civilian and a NHS vehicle by the garage at approx. 8:45.  The NHS person appeared to have died as he was not at the site.  I stopped and repaired the vehicle, and then someone jumped in.  I jumped in beside them and explained over the chat that they should get out and leave it.  I got no response, and worrying about my own application to join the NHS I decided to get out as soon as I could.  Now my timing was not very good, I thought he had slowed down and I ejected.  Unfortunately I died, which I must admit I am getting quite good at.

The cheeky bugger then turned around the car and nicked everything off me.

Unfortunately I did not get his name, but I do have a picture of him in the car after I was RDM if that helps.

There was an accident just by the garage with a NHS vehicle.  I stop to repair it to move it off the road and someone jumped in.  I tried to get him to get out and he would not.  I ejected and then he turned around and took all my stuff Gun NV Clothes and money, and continues to drive in front by the bank.

21:00 16-1-15

Last edited by a moderator:
No prices put down nor no evidence left - Compensation requests are not a open discussion please reopen correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back