What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM in Athira on Myself and Others (Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damocles

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

NFA | Dan

Time & Date this happened:

Date: 01/01/2015      Time: 01:50 AM

Description of what happened:

Myself and one of my fellow gang members (Weekend Warrior) were engaging in some interesting roleplay in the middle of Athira with a few other Altis citizens. NFA| Dan decided to come up to us and open fire. There was no attempt at roleplay by NFA | Dan and he killed my fellow gang member, then me, and then another player. 

The evidence in the screenshots taken below clearly show NFA | Dan firing his weapon and killing players.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Had no time to open recording software, but I managed to get quite a few screenshots.

http://imgur.com/a/6WIG3

I feel sad -

My Friend recently got unbanned because we robbed these people and they didn't like it so they lied like you and said it was rdm. At the time we couldn't prove it wasn't cuz we didn't think to record.

So on this particular occasion - i did record :) cuz there was so many and I knew someone would get pissed for getting robbed or shot.

This is my story.

People were sitting down in a circle - me and two of my friends ran over to hold them up Dan shouted "stay down now! get down!" - gave enough time and and then we shot the people who ran or remained standing. Couldn't get any simpler.

Il upload the video in the morning.

Night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we were all sitting in a circle and talking, some of us were not able to hear you when you ran up. Don't know why you are accusing me of lying as I am just reporting what I saw and heard. I am not annoyed as I didn't have any gear on me but to me it just looked like an RDM. I was not directly told to sit down or that I would be shot if I did not comply (you guys may have said so, but since we had a large group there were a few people talking at the time).

A screenshot does not an RDM report make. Rejected for lack of evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back