What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM, Fail RP and Glitching Restraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJoeegan

Athira OG
Elite Donator
Legendary Donator
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Eddie_000

Time & Date this happened:11/01/2015

Description of what happened: Saw a Armed man went to purse, Rubber bullet ed and restrained then he glitch killed two officers.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:No did it around 30Mins ago but shadow play was not activated.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
in future remove the gun first that's what i always do because there are people like him who don't take RP seriously and think that when your restrained and your hands are behind your back that you can still pull a weapon out and shoot everyone. This deserves a ban.

I dont think the glitching is his fault, it happened to me too (i got restrained and somehow after a sec or two i could take out my gun and shoot). I think that's just a bug. And he shot you because you were restraining him, I think it is not a rp fail

Tbh i think this is unfair because if you're restrained and you'r in first person when you wake up from the rubber bullet u will have you'r gun in you'r hand and be able to shoot so i think this is unfair if banned.

@ReaTz It is abusing a game mechanic yes you do drop to the floor and then if you shoot then its abusing the game mechanics / Glitch.

I talked to the young gentleman and he is really sorry and was confused about the glitch with the gun.

He didn't understand the situation and because he is a new player I think that I can believe him.

I explained to him how this works and that it's a glitch and he should not take advantage of this.

I gonna give him a warning and remind him that next time he does this a ban will be directly issued.

Denied - 11/01/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back