What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM DizzyGhoast(Already banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuba91

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): DizzyGhoast

Time & Date this happened: 20:23 1.01.2015

Description of what happened: I was buying guns in handgun store and just got shot without any word, saw also as he did the same to next player nicked Squirrel

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
C2F95485B719845895BE7875878082D02FC6BDC0

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=367175703
2942C615E9ECB9B16AF7D21B8DCABB948F4FE71D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=367173838
750D91CFF1C9E4FE1FAE0B72253A2CEAD183FA04

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=367173661

Last edited by a moderator:
I yelled hands up 4-6 times and you did not put your hands up so I knocked you out. I said when you get back up press SHIFT + J you tried to sprint and Ishot you in your head.

Don't post screenshots if you don't have the sound of what I've said, you're just trieng to lie.

You didnt knock me out just shot when I was buying stuff and I didnt even hear your voice. In the first screenshot (after death picture) we cant see your character that proofs you arent telling the truth.

You didnt knock me out just shot when I was buying stuff and I didnt even hear your voice. In the first screenshot (after death picture) we cant see your character that proofs you arent telling the truth.
Because I was in the tower and yelled at you. You did not listen and knocked you out. Then you tried to run away and you got shot. Also the other person was looting your gun from your body so I yelled at him to drop it and put his hands up he turned to me with his pistol and he also got killed.

Simple as that, maybe you should fearRP more then it won't happen. I let people go after they put their hands up I rob em, knock em out and tell them to lay down for another minut so I can escape.

its no coincidence u done same with me without rping at exact same spot, uve became popular on these forums

its no coincidence u done same with me without rping at exact same spot, uve became popular on these forums
Lol you said you were rcording right? I just killed you because you had a gun pointed at my friend and he had his hands up I yelled don't turn around and you actually did so I shot you. you had a rifle on you I also saw that you were attempting to rob hi, but you said "you were friendly" not sure if that is true. Post the video different post please.

You guys keep gonig mad and nuts because I keep robbing you sucesfully with a pistol.

I have been RDMed by this guy aswell. I explained it in another report.

tl;dr

Make a new post, read the rules.

you are the one not reading the rules:

READ BELOW BEFORE EVEN COMMENTING (Warning points will be issued)

1. The original poster and the person defending themselves may contribute to the post but keep it clean and act like adults.

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.

Make a new post if you want to report me, kthxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back