What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM DELETER 20-1-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilly

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
DELETER

Time & Date this happened:
16:20- 16:50 (Time: Netherlands, GMT+1) 20-1-15

Which Server did this happen on:
1#

Description of what happened:
I was walking in the HQ of a police station, while they we're trolling with a cop, i was just standing there looking around for what i could do. After a while a police car drives towards the HQ and he said he heard gunshots inside the HQ, that was someone in the small little container (where they we're trolling).
The cop went up the stairs without saying a word and executed me on sight, while i was not even pointing a gun at him or shot any bullets.

I tryed to ask him for my gear back to solve this problem, but he refused. I also tryed to solve the issue on a 1 - 1 chat. (with proof)

What Rule Was Broken ?:
RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I tryed to ask him for my gear back to solve this problem, but he refused. I also tryed to solve the issue on a 1 - 1 chat. (with proof)
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
Proof of video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrxZ-qnb_-8&feature=youtu.be
The video is uploading at this moment.

Proof of chat 1-1: http://prntscr.com/5uu05h

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm.... You and your friend nick were attacking cop HQ.... I was there myself, I can upload my pov if needed

Erm.... You and your friend nick were attacking cop HQ.... I was there myself, I can upload my pov if needed
I would love to see that, but sadly i did not do anything? i did not shoot or attack or anything!

You're shooting inside a Police HQ, which is Attacking on a Police HQ...... You just reported yourself.

EDIT: You're siting in a police HQ, on the Police tower... Shooting your rifle. then when you get killed by the Police you cry RDM? Speechless...

You're shooting inside a Police HQ, which is Attacking on a Police HQ...... You just reported yourself.

EDIT: You're siting in a police HQ, on the Police tower... Shooting your rifle. then when you get killed by the Police you cry RDM? Speechless...
I would love to see a video that i shot my pistol. I did not lose any shots and im not crying about the rdm, he just act like a real police officer, instead of executing someone.

Like i say to you in chat you are attack the police station thats not allowed..

And i respons to the police station when i hear guns shots from a gun. and when i arrive i see you in the tower with a gun. 

so what are you expecting ? if you are in a police station running around and shotting dont think your life will be very longe.  

And i dont comp people for trolling ! 

Evidence has been Presented, Deleter has said his part Rightly so,

No more Comments Or Personal Opinions otherwise warning points will be issued

Maratek.

Like i say to you in chat you are attack the police station thats not allowed..

And i respons to the police station when i hear guns shots from a gun. and when i arrive i see you in the tower with a gun. 

so what are you expecting ? if you are in a police station running around and shotting dont think your life will be very longe.  

And i dont comp people for trolling ! 
If u get a report of the situation that there we're gunshots in the HQ, u should still roleplay towards me instead of accusing me of losing any shots. I know i was standing there in the HQ with a gun but i did not marked the gun at u while u we're walking on the stairs of the tower, instead of that u we're executing me there (RDM).

If u arrived, why did u not ask for any back-up there at the HQ? instead of going in solo and accusing someone of shooting? or asking the one that made the report of who is shooting.

U say u dont comp with people for trolling? i was not trolling? i did not do anything there in the HQ, i was only walking there and had my gun in my hand in the tower and i did not lose any shots as u can see in both of the video's.

I will now also stop the discussion like Maratek said. I'm sorry if i had to say my last opinion of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back