What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM - Deffy and Klint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben_Banned

Insert dank meme here.
Resolved this on Teamspeak please move to rejected.

Last edited by a moderator:
where is your video gone?
Fixed the video broke the link when trying to embed it.

3:04 Shots fired at us first
the shots that you claimed were at you at the gas station on teamspeak were not at the gas station as you said? 

the 2 shots on your video were warning shots I issued to the Huron, even if I shot towards the Huron there more than 10 minutes passed before you used lethal force against us with RP.

I'd like to know at what point you role played 

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Fixed the video broke the link when trying to embed it.

the shots that you claimed were at you at the gas station on teamspeak were not at the gas station as you said? 

the 2 shots on your video were warning shots I issued to the Huron, even if I shot towards the Huron there more than 10 minutes passed before you used lethal force against us with RP.

I'd like to know at what point you role played 

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.
....you said you did shoot...but a while ago you all swore that none of you shot.

i think you have dug a hole of lies and now what are gonna say to this?

also what does your video prove?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back