What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM by Swifty

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardru

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Swifty

Time & Date this happened: 22:15  26/09/2015

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened:
going to the general store with my friend Sagara to buy NV Goggles. Then this guy Swifty comes and says that we need to put our hands in the air. We do so and then he goes to my friend and robs him. Then robs me, after that just shoot me, with out saying anything from there and i lost all my gear (mcx rifle for 160k, recond clothing for 17,5k and mask for 850) 

What Rule Was Broken ?:
3B

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Yes we have in side channel and we even tried to get him on TS but he refused

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

filedetails
filedetails
filedetails
filedetails
filedetails
filedetails
filedetails
    (
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hardru23/screenshots/)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm so

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

hmmm so

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)
Also your friendie broken nlr which is obvious general store from his position is not more than 1000 meters gl

so spawnnig in kavala is braking the rule?
Learn to read i said he broke nlr if you have read the rules it means that you cant go back to the location you died you need to be further than 1km of the position you died reread the rules 

5B) A new life does not start when

Your character has been the victim of a clear case of  RDM/VDM

You disconnect (end of session)

Learn to read i said he broke nlr if you have read the rules it means that you cant go back to the location you died you need to be further than 1km of the position you died reread the rules 
i where more or less afk at the time just spawned in to settle things with you but you didn`t want to talk to me in side chat end even ts and after that i just DC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back