What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM at police checkpoint (Rejected - No evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLF Ceebozz

PLF Blanket Ban
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]dB ][ viilazz - Christian[/SIZE]

Time & Date this happened:  26   20:45/deseber/ 2014

Description of what happened:
me and a some members from my clan (PLF) were at the Agios Police Checkpoint taking taxes from Civ's. A guy shows up in a pickup and we tell him to pay the tax (50£) he does not pay and goes around the walls. someone starts to shot out his tiers so he cant drive off, then suddenly i start taking shots from far away or this guys a bad shot but i dont die right away i start to look around and then i get shot and killed while i was unarmed.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yes [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]<20:47:51> "[PLF] Ceebozz": hey did u just kill me?[/SIZE]
<20:48:22> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": hey dude yeah, sorry for that, ppl just shot at my friends car and the other guy shot at me
<20:48:30> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": but it was a guy at thge gasstation dude
<20:48:34> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": total confusion
<20:48:34> "[PLF] Ceebozz": compensate me for the money i lost and i wont put it on the forums
<20:48:40> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": police every where now
<20:49:01> "[PLF] Ceebozz": i dont care dude:p i was unarmed so thats RDM in anyy way :p
<20:49:06> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": dude stop being a fucking newb about u guys broke in my house and also RDM me in a gas station last week.. i dont cry like a girl about it
<20:49:12> "[PLF] Ceebozz": just comp me and we can get this all behind us :)
<20:49:30> "[PLF] Ceebozz": just comp
<20:50:00> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": just post it :) we got recorded that my friend told if u shoot at car we would open fire
<20:50:24> "[PLF] Ceebozz": did i RDM u at gasstation? ehh noo.. did i rob ur house?? ehh no..
<20:50:33> "[PLF] Ceebozz": allso u dont kill an unarmed guy
<20:51:35> "[PLF] Ceebozz": and i can get u 4 metagaming if u say that i was in a group with the guys around me cuz there was no way 4 u too know that unless u read my clan tag and then acted on it
<20:52:51> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": dude,, what u are doing now its mega gaming
<20:53:21> "[PLF] Ceebozz": no i am not? i am just giving you the fact of what happend
<20:54:07> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": that guy at the CP.... he treaten the guys at CP... and somebody shot so we returned fire. shit it was you who died, im sorry about that. but what u are doing right now, is ruin the gameplay, shit happens.. i will take a screenshot of this chat,
<20:54:49> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": and right now
<20:54:56> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": we talked with the police at the CP
<20:55:01> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": they said it was okay
<20:55:02> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": :)
<20:55:27> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": stop meta gaming and i will post this picture to your "clan"
<20:55:59> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<20:56:01> Your chat partner has disconnected.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

i have no video evidence at this time cuz my GVR got messed up and stopped working properly at the time i pressed save to save the last 14 minutes and it messed up the video file.

You demanded money from the checkpoint, that is not normal. My friend did not want to pay, you said we will shoot at your car if you don't pay or drive around here. He told you, that if you start shooting at the car he would be shoot. You then start shooting at his car and we open fire. 

Had you not open fired, then no one would have been killed.

So, I was the guy in the car. I drove up to the checkpoint, where this guys gang were. They demanded 50£ if I wanted to go through, and they told me that if I tried to drive around, bad things would happen. My friends were on the hill, close to the checkpoint, so I told them ''If you shoot at my car, you will be shot''. I then entered my vehicle, while one of these guys walked towards my vehicle repeating ''Are you threatening me?'', which I ofc. did. I then proceeded to drive around, my vehicle got disabled by shots, and these guys got fired upon from the hill.

ZERO:
demanding money from a checkpoint is something ppl have been doing for as long as there have been a checkpoint...i dont know if u are awake or anything but i am going to say it one more time....i was unarmed and i did not shot at the car... if i did then i would have no reason to post this would i???....

RICO: that is very true... but that does not give you the right to shoot and kill and unarmed civ! this is my whole point.. you guys have no way of knowing that i was in a group with those guys so no reason to shoot at me, and if u say that you did know that i was in a group with them then u are admitting to meta gaming witch is also illegal...but that is not why i have been reporting here.

You were there demanding money with 2 scary looking guys with guns, It's kinda obvious you're with  them. I wont say it's metagaming.

even if we are demanding money and the ppl i am with have guns or what ever, it does not give anyone the right to shoot and kill and unarmed guy... also just because i am around some guys with guns does not mean that i am with them.

ZERO:

demanding money from a checkpoint is something ppl have been doing for as long as there have been a checkpoint...i dont know if u are awake or anything but i am going to say it one more time....i was unarmed and i did not shot at the car... if i did then i would have no reason to post this would i???....
But you must also expect that some people don't want to follow up on your made up checkpoint. You said to the driver, and it was you "Are you threatening me" That was not the dude holding up the check point.
You might not have had anything to do with it, but you were there, and also when there are 3 guys standing close and 1 of them start shooting, panic happens(like in real life), and why would we not assume you were all together. We scouted the area for 4-5 min, and you walked and talked together about collecting money,was only 40 m away so could hear you talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg! ofc i know ppl wont always give money! and i dont care what you think or feel that i am with those guys or not the point is you dont shoot and kill a unarmed guy who did not even do shit to you, you guys are making such a big deal out of defending this guy who clearly RDM me and then after gives me the lip and dont even want to comp me for the fault that is clearly his. i mean if the guy just gave me the comp that was like 200k(nothing) none of this shit had to happen but instead he decides to be a baby and wont even stand by hes actions...this is the reason i had to take this matter to the forums because some ppl are just not that grown-up that they can make something right after they screw up

Which rule is it again that states, if you kill a unarmed person then it's RDM and you have to comp them?

<20:49:01> "[PLF] Ceebozz": i dont care dude:p i was unarmed so thats RDM in anyy way

That is why I am defending him.

Last edited by a moderator:
 never said its a rule that u have to comp for killing someone, just said its not allowed to kill unarmed men who you do not know is with hostile forces witch you guys "assumed" by looking at my clan-tag. He admitted it was a mistake killing me right?? then its totally normal to comp for that persons gear.

<20:48:22> "dB ][ viilazz - Christian": hey dude yeah, sorry for that, ppl just shot at my friends car and the other guy shot at me

here u see that he killed me by accident and therefore its normal to comp! just saying. 

just said its not allowed to kill unarmed men who you do not know is with hostile forces witch you guys "assumed" by looking at my clan-tag. 
To let you know again, we were there for a long time. The first time the driver drove up to you guys we were all in position and I could hear you talk. I told the rest of my team that you guys were walking around talking together, and the hole situation looked weird because of the cop. We decided that we did not want to pay, and told that to the driver. You were standing next to the guy running the checkpoint the hole time. From the first min we arrived you were walking around with him, so i think the debate if it was meta gaming is finished. 

here u see that he killed me by accident and therefore its normal to comp! just saying. 
You are not just saying. You are trying to ban someone from the server.

Well yeah i am trying to ban someone! The guy wont comp me so yeah! I told him thst we both could forget the stuff if he just gave me the comp cuz he admittet to kill the wrong guy(also unarmed) i said i would bring it to the forums if he did not comp me 4 the mistake... witch he said go ahead so here we are! I really dobt care how long you guys were there and how much you heard! The reason i am making such a big deal out off this is that the rules were broken and that is banneble for any player on this server.

I'm viilazz.

I have been RDM'ed as HELL on this server, i haven't reported a single person yet.. You should stop crying seriously.

you say u were unarmed? then u dont lost that much money so why u want comp? come on........

and btw, you had GUILLI suit on, that dosnt look "unarmed" in my eyes..... GUILLI suit is when u are armed dude, like when i rob ppl i take bandana on or scarf. and take it off afterwards,..

I wont argue more in this case, mostly because i think u are whining as hell over a situation where u didnt even lost any weap (as u are saying)

We had warned you. RP done. 
over and out

Well yeah i am trying to ban someone! The guy wont comp me so yeah! I told him thst we both could forget the stuff if he just gave me the comp cuz he admittet to kill the wrong guy(also unarmed) i said i would bring it to the forums if he did not comp me 4 the mistake... witch he said go ahead so here we are! I really dobt care how long you guys were there and how much you heard! The reason i am making such a big deal out off this is that the rules were broken and that is banneble for any player on this server.
You we're just trying to do badass like saying did you threaten me then they killt you and you where a bit more quiet 

You we're just trying to do badass like saying did you threaten me then they killt you and you where a bit more quiet 

That is simply not true!

He told you very clear and after he even got out of the car with the engine off, that if you shoot at his car, you will be shoot.

I will let an admin decide, if any rules have been broken.

Arguing about comp or a situation i am unable to review or see via screenshots or video is no good for me.

Unable to issue a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back