What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rap Battle - Waltaaaah VS Gc Juggs

James Dillinger

I log in the game and first thing I hear is someone free-balling in Kavala HQ. The guy offers me to invest into Juggs & Sprite Co. by buying some shares OR listen to their freestyle and donate some money to their cause.
After a quick warm-up round, along comes Waltah with a suspect in restrains. The rules are simple - if Juggs can beat Waltah in a rap battle, then the suspect is free to go.
Enjoy.

Warm up

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haha, this is brilliant, made me laugh, good job Juggs! Always trying to improve our RP, this is an example, thanks for posting it haha ;-)

I thought Walt would have had it in the bag, but he got demolished... Rap battle event incoming!

Last edited by a moderator:
See, this is what its about... bringing the streets of Kavala to life.

This incident has left me feeling like a right bad man..shame about the fuck up at the end, was meant to say "You talk about using the dictionary, but your vocabulary is fucking fictionary"...ah well...was fun, I was wrecking him after though...did drive by rhymes and he just couldn't compete. 

This incident has left me feeling like a right bad man..shame about the fuck up at the end, was meant to say "You talk about using the dictionary, but your vocabulary is fucking fictionary"...ah well...was fun, I was wrecking him after though...did drive by rhymes and he just couldn't compete. 
So when are you releasing your mixtape?

Really liked the video! :D

Damn, Walt is out of control. Best keep him on a leash, if he gets out nobody will survive. 

1st video 36 seconds in "DoomBerry you aint nothing"  :Crying2:

Sad-Cry-Crying-Unhappy-Tears-Tearful.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed the video, let's make an event, i'll try to get a special host for you guys.

Back