What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Randomly Banned with no reason showed (Unbanned 26/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Hello, I was flying my chopper and suddenly I get "kicked off: Admin ban". No reason or who did it. There is no report on the forums so im puzzled. I was due to build a base for my gang but suddenly banned. Can I please be un-banned or at least know why I was banned?

Ingame name: [P.M.C] CPL. King [MP]

GUID: c6b2c8048cdff084aff2d5ec38cb5359

YX7QMAI.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was with king Britannius for about 2 hour before he got banned. and he did not break any server rules when i was with him so I hope it was a mistake and it can be resolved quickly.

Me and Johnny was with hem, and from no wear he got band !!!! please if its anyreport on him please send it to use so at least we know why he got band if not Unban him !!!!

Me and Johnny was with hem, and from no wear he got band !!!! please if its anyreport on him please send it to use so at least we know why he got band if not Unban him !!!!
You should be banned for that grammar! Or lack of it haha :p

Well hope it gets resolved anyway.

I logged into the server today, and it said that I was banned for no reason. I Didn't do anything wrong.
 And there have been others who have the same problem.
 So I hope an admin can fix this and unban those who have this problem.
  :) Here's a screenshot of the admin ban

http://prntscr.com/4zqkiy <--- screenshot link

my in game name is: elias

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50734310

Last edited by a moderator:
We had an issue yesterday where Rcon was showing banned people still on the server (we was wacking the bans out at the speed of light)

I think you may have been caught up in this so i have unbanned, As long as you follow the rules you will be good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back