What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Randomly Banned? (Denied - Player used cheatengine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was walking through Kavala, going to get my truck, when all of a sudden I get a message saying I've been kicked for a game hack (#36 or something). I try to join back and apparently I've been banned.

Could this be because I had Cheat Engine running in the background? (I was using it for FTL, judge me) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouchy, Bad news i am afraid

Thats a bansys ban that has picked up on battleye detecting your cheatengine there is nothing we can do to remove it, the only way you will be able to access the server again is a new copy of arma 3 and steam.

180 Arma 3 servers are signed up to bansys so you will find yourself banned from them servers as well i am sorry to say.

If it's Battle Eye that's warning you then you're ArmA 3 is probably banned from all servers running Battle Eye old bean. There was a post about this a few days back. I will see if I can dig it out. 

If it is Battle Eye then Admin can't do anything. 

EDIT: ^ What Wilco said. ^

Donated yesterday too ;_; I had soooo much stuff on my account. :(

Is there any way to dispute a battle eye ban? 

Tbh, I think BE gets loads of mails regarding unfair bans.. I doubt they will lift it, as you HAD a CE running and they will probably go with the reasoning that they had probable cause banning you. If you are fair to them, their system cant decide if you use it in their games or not. You should've turned it off.

I think you stand a better chance asking for the donation to be put on hold, so to keep your time. And then get a new Arma 3 copy, use your puppy eyes to ask Wilco to transfer the donation to that one.

I once tried to sort something out with a company behind a game (they had sold me  a game with non working CD keys) and trust me, they'll hind behind lame excuses and wanting you to prove you are right/innocent.

I think you stand a better chance asking for the donation to be put on hold, so to keep your time. And then get a new Arma 3 copy, use your puppy eyes to ask Wilco to transfer the donation to that one.
This is probably the best chance you have.

We can transfer the donation to a new account if you wish.

Battleye will just close down any request the moment you say you used cheatengine... seeing its #38... there is only one reason for that ban and thats cheatengine

The issue here is people use cheatengine to spawn money in Altis Life... so we wont be able to transfer anything from your account... This is a one time chance if you decide to get arma 3 again and a new steam account.

We dislike cheats here so take this as a opportunity...

We can transfer the donation to a new account if you wish.

Battleye will just close down any request the moment you say you used cheatengine... seeing its #38... there is only one reason for that ban and thats cheatengine

The issue here is people use cheatengine to spawn money in Altis Life... so we wont be able to transfer anything from your account... This is a one time chance if you decide to get arma 3 again and a new steam account.

We dislike cheats here so take this as a opportunity.
I have a new steam account and a new copy of arma 3, but can I not get anything back? I was half way through doing a coke run, I had plenty of money and I swear on my life I was not going to use cheat engine for altis life.

Considering admin have agreed to transferring your funds to another account I would be very cautious about bumping this or annoying them in anyway !!

I personally am quite surprised they are allowing this, as the lowest thing somebody can do in a multiplayer game is cheat, i know you said you were using it in another game, we only have your word for that, and they have accepted that.

my advice stfu wait patiently, go do your drug runs etc etc as normal and thank your lucky stars, cause one just went supernova and dealt you a massive amount of luck.

Message me your new steam id and we will transfer ingame funds and donator status only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back