What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Raffles for in game money

So you keep 100k out of every raffle, kind of a kickback for all your trouble + the money until every slot is filled that you can use to speed up the way you currently use to make money on the server.

This has to be organized by someone with no interest in making money in the server , being done by another player will take allot of convincing for people to put money in your hands :)

Great idea though, i on the other hand would never play it.

If i was to suggest a trust worthy person i'd suggest Cutter he regularly does hobo roulette in Kavala, people entrust him with the money all the time. Plus he has like 22 million so the chances of him stealing 1million are next to none.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew people would be concerned about whether or not i'm trustworthy, so I am here to prove that I am.

I co-own a group with about 30,000 members, I host regular raffles of items worth anywhere between 20 pence and £100. I'm not going to post the link to that group however I will give it to anyone who privately requests it to ensure I am trustworthy.

I was not in any way saying that you are dishonest , i don't know you so i cant judge you. 

A dishonest person would just put a friends name in the raffle and that name would always win, he could even pick a different name every time.

These kinds of games can bring allot of grief if not managed by a person that has no interest at all in the outcome of the contest.

If poorly managed or if someone in your circle of friends ever play's or by any chance wins the raffle guess on who's door will people be knocking.

Like i said before the idea is good but even in RL every contest needs to be overseen by someone who has nothing to win from it, if people entrust you with money without this then you are a very good salesman.

I would would happily host non-profit raffles, the extra little bit was just a little reward.

Back