What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

R6 Shield Team

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
The ALUK R6 Shield Team!

72701888D67282C838D94E390E73D5559D713C49

R6 is a great game. I'll gladly play with anyone who has it.

It's a good game, a few issues with matchmaking but otherwise a lot of fun.

If anyone's interested I've got a group of about 12-13 people who play, so if your stuck for a squad his me up on uPlay (Mycaelis) and will be happy to play a few games.

Too expensive game for what it is, regardless it's on my wishlist untl it drops price... might be too late to play then lol

Too expensive game for what it is, regardless it's on my wishlist untl it drops price... might be too late to play then lol
It really depends on how you view it.

It's a very good game, and they have promised to keep all upcoming content for the game free. Not like other games that release a game at 60 euros, and then 5+ DLC packs worth 10-12 euros -.-

But then again, I bought it at the steam sale, where it was off by a little bit.

Bought R6S around Christmas when it was on offer for £26 and overall I enjoy the game but like most games nowadays it has a lot of issues, mainly server/lobby issues that can cause frustration. I've played far too much of the game and not received any renown or experience from matches, it's not going to put me off playing it as it's not the primary reason why I play the game but it gets frustrating when you've played 10 games and not received any kind of reward, been required to complete tasks again or suffer the dreaded 'Fog of Fuck All' and not make it into the lobby at all.

Who's been leaking our tactics?!

need to get BT6 up & running again lads
Fancy a TheEdge vs. BT6 match sometime?

Cutter and I used to play in an FPS clan back in the day and 6 of us are back playing Seige, would be interesting to try an organised custom game.

been playing this with ash and cutter a fair bit its a fun game if anyone would like to play with us just add me my name is [Jockyboyz]

Cutter and I used to play in an FPS clan back in the day and 6 of us are back playing Seige, would be interesting to try an organised custom game.
I'll have a word with them all when I'm on sounds like it could be some good fun mate!

What's the point Ash it'd be a waste of 10 minutes as we'd obviously win so......

Sure

8 Oclock tonight meet at finchys channel

Fun game, it angers me but I am enjoying it although you may not be able to tell playing it with me. 

uplay name Cutter8888

Sure

8 Oclock tonight meet at finchys channel
Not sure about tonight as I'm on late shifts today, but definitely we'll organise something soon.

Fun game, it angers me but I am enjoying it although you may not be able to tell playing it with me. 

uplay name Cutter8888
The only man I know so far to die when the person he killed fell into a Kapcan trap and blew him up.

Back