What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Quality of Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been in the police since saturday and i have noticed atleast 80% of my incounters with INS or SGT's are "Dont get out the car or you will be shot" or "Get out the area or you will be shot"

But then when you call in backup and you taze them they start crying, No offence to anyone
You were in my gang prior to joining the police and you did this many times. You were the biggest cry baby when it came killed or tazed by the cops lol.

You were in my gang prior to joining the police and you did this many times. You were the biggest cry baby when it came killed or tazed by the cops lol.
stop stirring drama. Just shut up.

@Kaden XD all i wanted was for fetty to be revived and then roll off... 
1f614.png
Blame @Reece Smurf

@Kaden  No. If you don't like what i post don't comment.

He's been in the police for 3 days and hes twisting on about the exact same thing he done on a daily basis.

@Kaden  No. If you don't like what i post don't comment.

He's been in the police for 3 days and hes twisting on about the exact same thing he done on a daily basis.
No one wants to see your shitty comments no one really cares about. 

You clearly do i get a reply every time. 

Don't comment on my posts being a tit when it don't involve you.
LISTEN, No one wants to here your baby like comments. Can't keep it civil dont comment atall. No one likes a salty person.

Stop speaking for everyone.
And have you read your own comments ?
Sorry, But who wants a forum filled up with hostile comments. Pretty sure on this post you said something about hostility? Im just pointing out he is making this thread off topic and soon comments will get hidden or thread gets removed.

Hai. Daddy Vlad here. Keep it civil children or I will have to spank you all. Thx.

LISTEN, No one wants to here your baby like comments. Can't keep it civil dont comment atall. No one likes a salty person.
Yeah im salty mate LOL.

I just told you straight. If you don't like it don't comment i couldn't give a fly fuck if you don't like what i post lol.

I'm just stating that the guy has been in the police for 3 days and he is crying about something he done on a daily basis as a rebel, that's backward.

Yeah im salty mate LOL.

I just told you straight. If you don't like it don't comment i couldn't give a fly fuck if you don't like what i post lol.

I'm just stating that the guy has been in the police for 3 days and he is crying about something he done on a daily basis as a rebel, that's backward.
opinions change when you change sides. People CAN change their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back