What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Puppy's Hobo Encounter #1 | Trigger-Happy Hobos

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
These hobo's shot Greedy[MSF], I saw them do it and I followed them. They went inside the building to talk about their actions, I then shot 3 of them :)

The irony when he says: ''Fucking hobo's''

Is this not breaking rules? There was an RP situation he was not a part of and he just took advantage of it to rdm other players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this not breaking rules? There was an RP situation he was not apart of and he just took advantage of it to rdm other players.
I've seen people banned before for doing exactly what he did there...

I've seen people banned before for doing exactly what he did there..
Hmmm he is hardly the most immersive roleplayer either .. "puppy1004 has robbed.." * 80 followed by the sidechat arguing always is a sign to just stay away from that area.

Marmite miners though! Only had one interaction with you guys, as I was trying to take a gang of hobo's on a mission to the airport to fly them around to make money and give them a taste of the richer life, got stopped by your lot at a checkpoint and well we made it to the airport but the situation had gone far beyond my control and the number of hobo's had doubled....   fun, chaos and confusion ensued.

Hmmm he is hardly the most immersive roleplayer either .. "puppy1004 has robbed.." * 80 followed by the sidechat arguing always is a sign to just stay away from that area.

Marmite miners though! Only had one interaction with you guys, as I was trying to take a gang of hobo's on a mission to the airport to fly them around to make money and give them a taste of the richer life, got stopped by your lot at a checkpoint and well we made it to the airport but the situation had gone far beyond my control and the number of hobo's had doubled....   fun, chaos and confusion ensued.
Ahahah... I remember this, I was looking at the video for this the other day.

We were at the checkpoint, trying to anti-rob people, forcing them to surrender to give them money, food and goods with some PLF guys. It all got a bit out of hand and the next thing we realise we're at the Airport with a tempest transport with 11 people in it ;)

Ahahah... I remember this, I was looking at the video for this the other day.

We were at the checkpoint, trying to anti-rob people, forcing them to surrender to give them money, food and goods with some PLF guys. It all got a bit out of hand and the next thing we realise we're at the Airport with a tempest transport with 11 people in it ;)
haha yep! You took over, I entered one end of the checkpoint as the great pied piper of the hobo's - I left the other side as just another sorry hobo who'd swapped his sandals for an army jacket and boots from the army surplus shop.  :mellow:

Is this not breaking rules? There was an RP situation he was not a part of and he just took advantage of it to rdm other players.
@T'OC I became part of this when they decided to knock me out and shoot @Greedy without RP at all...

puppy survived the rdm pricks, and then made there life a living hell.

i made an report on the guy who shot me (marc if i remember correctly), i wont take responsibility of what happend there after becouse i was dead.

well done puppy, im glad u where by my side.

puppy survived the rdm pricks, and then made there life a living hell.

i made an report on the guy who shot me (marc if i remember correctly), i wont take responsibility of what happend there after becouse i was dead.

well done puppy, im glad u where by my side.
If you are telling the truth and they were just rdming and not roleplaying fighting RDM with RDM is not the most mature way to tackle the situation if you are confronted with a similar situation again as the police were on the scene and dealing with it.

In chat at the time they were very adament they were Roleplaying and had been cut short by RDM.

If you are telling the truth and they were just rdming and not roleplaying fighting RDM with RDM is not the most mature way to tackle the situation if you are confronted with a similar situation again as the police were on the scene and dealing with it.

In chat at the time they were very adament they were Roleplaying and had been cut short by RDM.
For the last time, RDM = Random DeathMatch, yes? It's not random when they kill someone who helps me, is this so hard to understand?

That wasn't RDM, it was just bad RP.

I am experienced on the matter... the cops report me almost every time I kill them, lol

Back