What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Public message to all citizens of Altis.

Mercenary Thresh

Public message to all citizens of Altis.
 ​
From this day forward, the 20'th of Februari 2015, the gang
"Altis Ghost Reborn - AGR"
is officially a enemy of

"Exiles of Purgatory". 

EXP declares war with backup from the following three gangs; 

Blackwater Security Company

The Increment

FEAR

Feel free to note that there's more gangs who has our back.

We have raised a army in the size of 80 strong men. 

Altis Ghost Reborn, we are comming for you.

We will not stop hunting you.

We will not spare your lives. 

We will scrap everything we find.

We will raid every house we find.

We will destroy you.

Shit's going down, Nice forum layout I like it!

-BG Vixxy ;)

good luck guys hope you have fun, just keep it out of our lands and we can watch from our towers with popcorn and beers

What was the reason for this "declaration of war" and I would love to know how this will be accomplished without metagaming?  Bit sad to put an army of 80+ onto a gang that had 4-5 members at best and you have gone out of your way to get them banned and metagamed against them because you dont like someone to stand up to your thuggish behaviour.  I doubt anyone will stand in ur way of being the thuggish robbers u are now that you have put this pathetic post up, enjoy free-reign being a douche in a game where RPing is the most "important" aspect.  Such a shame gangs like this are allowed to get out of hand and ruin the server for those that are not in ur "elite" circle and challenge ur thuggery.  Funny thing is they then cry about Police Officers not RPing about their lives and bounty hunters taking them in.  This is what drives new players and gangs away from the server....

​
We have raised a army in the size of 80 strong men. 
3ec481e226.png

Are you serious? 

We're a 80 man strong army when it comes to the gangs combined. 

Not EXP alone.

What was the reason for this "declaration of war" and I would love to know how this will be accomplished without metagaming?  Bit sad to put an army of 80+ onto a gang that had 4-5 members at best and you have gone out of your way to get them banned and metagamed against them because you dont like someone to stand up to your thuggish behaviour.  I doubt anyone will stand in ur way of being the thuggish robbers u are now that you have put this pathetic post up, enjoy free-reign being a douche in a game where RPing is the most "important" aspect.  Such a shame gangs like this are allowed to get out of hand and ruin the server for those that are not in ur "elite" circle and challenge ur thuggery.  Funny thing is they then cry about Police Officers not RPing about their lives and bounty hunters taking them in.  This is what drives new players and gangs away from the server....
To be honest, does not feel like you care about the real reason why we started the war. 

I gathered up the leaders of several gangs and we all talked about what we think about AGR. We came to the conclusion that they need to go and we made the call to goto war together. 

That's the story. The discussion took about 10 minutes and after that I had the green light to do this public and official declearance of war. 

One reason why so many other gangs dislikes AGR is due to the fact of them breaking several rules several times. 

How a war can go on without metagaming is not hard. 

War does not simply mean KOS or anything like that. 

It means if we find them and they identify themselves as AGR through RP. We'll execute them and scrap everything they have. 

We'll pay spies for information, we'll hire hobos.. 

We'll do everything we can to find them. 

Without metagaming. 

It's not hard, really.

If you guys don't enjoy the fact that several of the largest gangs has gone to war versus AGR, don't bother commenting here. 

This was not made to start a flame war, simply to make them to start growing eyes on the back of their heads.

Back