What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PSO Bracer and PSO Dave got it all wrong.

JF__JF

Hello everybodyyyyy PSO Bracer and PSO Dave think I spent 500k on a bounty license, weapons, a vehicle so I could then ram and try to kill a cop, they said I was VDM'ING. Where is the logic in me spending all that cash so I could drive into cop cars. PSO Dave was driving like a snail I went to the right of him and accelerated as I was halfway past him he swung into me, probably meaning to turn right, I feel he turned early, I instantly hit S AND D hoping I would slow down and pull away from him, I watched as the two cars locked and I was dragged up the road I think we hit the barrier on the side of the bridge which separated us, I rolled over and instantly jumped out without me trying too I then got blown up then revived then restrained then I had my legal 40 grand weapon stolen then I was told Bracer and Dave will go to the forums to report me for VDM'ING again why would I spend 500K and money on SUV and weapons and gear then ram myself to death into a cop car........ They couldn't or wouldn't respond to DIRECT COMMS so I used my mic, people have said I sound like a robot and now Dave screams I am hot mic'ing I honestly have no clue how do to that all I am doing is holding down Cap lock and talking, I think my mic is breaking, I can come TS whenever i'll talk and you can tell me If theres anything wrong. I had no intention at all of driving into anyone let alone a cop car, If I had overtaked on the left I believe this hole thing would not of happened I would have driven to where the rebels we're at a checkpoint to which that's where I was actually planning and trying on going to.

Hey man at the time you were not wearing the official uniform of a bounty hunter there for I considered you a civ. I would be more than happy to talk over teamspeak.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Please look into your other thread with my answe and please calm down, making new topics wont help your case, thanks mate.

I wasn't in a bounty uniform because previous life rebels took me hostage due to my uniform, I was told I was wearing the worst uniform on the island and for that I'd be executed, I was, so when I spawned back in Kavala I planned on not wearing the uniform and driving back to the rebels and then I wanted to sneak up on them and get some bounty's in a nasty fire fight, die, log off for bed, Basically that hole situation was a mishap and as long as everyone understands clearly my thoughts, motives, and plans then I'm cool, I was not pointless crashing into cop cars I mean I could expect that from a 12 year old kid but not a 23 year old dude like myself. I will be on TS before joining tonight incase anyone wants to clear anything up with me also I need to reconfigure my mic and somehow find that playback option so I can hear my voice to see just how bad it is.

Edit: also can we upload pics here somewhere?? as I have some cool screenshots of them rebels holding me captive, the leader giving his speech, then my death.

So when I spawned back in Kavala I planned on not wearing the uniform.
As a bounty hunter you are required to wear the uniform.

And driving back to the rebels and then I wanted to sneak up on them and get some bounty's in a nasty fire fight, die, log off for bed.
So you also wanted to break New Life Rule by remembering them and going back to them?

Also I don't think the tag "Idiots" is appropriate when your the one breaking rules.

And opening two of the same topic to get it noticed more. 
default_smile.png

At that time I didn't know about having to wear the uniform as a rule I've read the bounty hunter rules earlier and since have been using the uniform, I've given up on bounty hunting, I was unaware of the new life rule no going back for revenge, I didn't see it that way, on new life the highest bounty "samual" was in that town closet north east'ish of UMC checkpoint I forget their actual name/initials on the far east of the map just past that red line, that checkpoint, the mobile bounty tip thing told me he was there in the town northeast of CP hence I said earlier I wanted to go to that location get the bounty log off and zzzzz but since reading about bounty hunters I now know that it wouldn't have been so simple as I would have had to drive him all the way to the bounty HQ to send em to jail and get paid, but ye I was heading back there since the mobile tip said he's in this town which was near were the rebels got me.

I was unaware of the bounty having to wear the uniform, I have read the bounty hunter rules and have worn the uniform since, The new life rule I kind of wasn't going to break as the bounty hunter tip thing on the mobile told me he is in a town which was close of the area to where them rebels got me, their CP far east just past the red line is where they got me, on new life the mobile tip thing told me bounty target was in the town north east'ish of that rebel CP so if I had made it there yes I would have been close but I wouldn't of driven along the main road str8 into the CP again I would of used the roads north of main road and made my way to that town to find samual the bounty, Also all this isn't important because I never made it out of Kavala, I've done TWO things wrong, not wear the uniform and overtake on the rightside, Bracer says I gave him no answers to his questions, I was typing in direct comms like mad so why he cant read the direct channel is beyond me. This is all pointless jibber jabber anyway, what happened happened, I had no intention of VDM I am following 98% of the rules, I've left bounty hunting behind so will be back to 100% sticking to the rules cos I know the role 110%.

I just suggest you ask for this topic to be closed, and please before you make a player look bad on the forums contact them or learn the rules first. :)

Back