What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Powerless police

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trouble I found while being in the police is that we all were so scared of breaking the rules! We wouldn't want to use any of the power we had because there was such a large fear of breaking a rule. Of course when you arrest someone the arrested has in a way "lost" and when people lose they get upset or salty as I would if it was me as I've put in so much time on a run only to be arrested at last second. We don't mean to be but it's just the feeling you get for half an hour after getting arrested. Half the time if you get arrested then ask for the police to go to the liaison room you can pick holes in what they did wrong and get comp for it, which completely defeats the point of the police force but it happens. As an old police officer I would say that the problem is that the police are so scared of breaking rules they don't use the power they have. 
Interesting...

It's not that the police are powerless it's that some people are to big for their boots, or that some people have the perfect sized Ugg boot.

The police aren't always 'the force to be reckoned with' as we have our lack of combat training which therefore means that officers have a lack of combat awareness and basic/advanced knowledge, whereas established gangs and players that have a lot of experience in Arma can put up a very strong fight.
I do agree but you talk about experience in Arma. I'm sure even someone with little experience can spray a MK18 at a few meters and kill someone. This will beat rubber bullets most of the time too. So let's give the police MK18s at PC...

Nah, let's not... But you see my point

Points are made. Nothing new here.

Locking - This is only going to go down the usual route so instead, go and do something fun, like bake a cake, learn how to make the perfect Cornish Pasty or learn the art of making a Souffle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back