What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pour Some Sugar On Me

Living on an island with very few genuine females, and plenty of men looking to make some easy money? It can only lead to one thing...

To save any embarrassment, the "entertainers" identity is being withheld...

(P.S. - Apologies, I've pulled a Vladic and used the wrong mic)

You gave him £1000? 

Surely those moves are worth more than that, send the dancers my way, i'll make sure they get paid well ;)

Haha, oh we're moving onto insults now? I'll remember that the next time you come and ask me for something!

I'm incapable of thinking of something right now but I'll get back to you with that one! The future is near!

Last edited by a moderator:
You kindly offered and i agreed, how could i say no? Nothing more pleasing then watching a woman hard at work while i sit back drinking tea! I don't beg ;)

You gave him £1000? 

Surely those moves are worth more than that, send the dancers my way, i'll make sure they get paid well ;)
Proxeum, don't you worry, ultimately the girls guys welfare is my concern - I paid £100,000 for that show, you just saw a few tips. Anyone else looking to make some money...? £250,000, my house, bring zipties.

Back