What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police scrapped my stolen CH-49 Mohawk (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to Pvt. Ben: I'd give them a 500K , they did not write. Maybe it was funnier for them to sell it .
This is not RP , this is trolling (Stupid fun of these days).
Unfortunately, today's children have fun be spiteful than to make entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your luck, but I don't believe the admins would compensate you, it was a dick move. Maybe the other parties who now understand that you disconnected will try to do right and make restitution for you.

Personally if I see you online I would make a small donation to cover your loss.

Thank you for understanding...I appreciate it !!

I do not know whether they will still want to play , the airspace was the only safe place for me and Mohawk has been my favorite machine . Now it's fucked . To me the most fun is gone . And will we have more people who will end up just like me, thanks to the sudden Disconnect miss a heli expensive . Admins should consider whether it is alright to several months of work went so quickly destroy . Players will discourage this great risk. I doubt they'll give me compensation.
I play on this server too long and do not know if I want to re- capitalize on something that I can lose again so quickly . Not worth it to me again buy Mohawk (when chopshopable ) and Huron i dont have money ( too much money for me ). 
And no guarantee that the next time I will not chopshopable Huron or Hellcat.
I'll work on Huron next several months, then the server disconnects me and someone to sell it ?
The fun is disappearing... 

On this topic should start serious discussions with the management server. When I have more time to this discussion begins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a server issue... if you have a video or a complaint please submit it to the police complaints commision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back