What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Requirements

Phire

I haven't yet played on your Altis Life server yet but soon I will be buying Arma 3. I'm just wondering - for the future should I wish to attempt to become a cop, what are the requirements which have to be met to become a police officer? Sorry if this is answered somewhere else. Thanks.

Not too much to know really just the rules and some sort of combat not too much and how to RP :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Phire Welcome to our community.

If you decided to stay and enjoy our community i would like to recommend to start by reading all the rules in the 'rules' section. When you understand all of them you can join one of the servers and walk around.

Getting to know the server is a very good first step as it gives you a idea about how this community works. 

If you have any questions during this time you can join teamspeak and jump to the 'join for support' channel. We will be happy to help you were we can. 

After all of this try to find a Sargent ( SGT ) rank officers you can read there rank but not there name, when you find one ask him for a Ride along. That way you get to see how the police works.

When your done and you feel up for the taks come back to the forum and check the 'support' on the top, a dropdown menu should appear and you can select  the Police application, fill it in and await response. 

It could take some time before you get a response.. patience is a must to have.

After all this you need to do a interview and then some Ingame tests. After that you should be ready to go on patrol.

I hope this helps you, and i wish you a good experience with our community.

Welcome and good luck. 

If you decided to stay and enjoy our community i would like to recommend to start by reading all the rules in the 'rules' section. When you understand all of them you can join one of the servers and walk around.

Getting to know the server is a very good first step as it gives you a idea about how this community works. 

If you have any questions during this time you can join teamspeak and jump to the 'join for support' channel. We will be happy to help you were we can. 

After all of this try to find a Sargent ( SGT ) rank officers you can read there rank but not there name, when you find one ask him for a Ride along. That way you get to see how the police works.

When your done and you feel up for the taks come back to the forum and check the 'support' on the top, a dropdown menu should appear and you can select  the Police application, fill it in and await response. 

After all this you need to do a interview and then some Ingame tests. After that you should be ready to go on patrol.

Welcome and good luck. 
I'll try not to copy Shalloa here!

Welcome to our comunity, for joining the Police, you will need to know the server rules and some Police rules.

You will need to make your Police Application in order to even start attempting to be a Police Officer. The link can be found here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/5-/

Once you do your application (Make sure you put LOADS of detail in!), you will then take your interview. This will be conducted with an Academy member.

If you pass your interview, the next steps will be given by the Academy member who does your interview. I don't want to reveal it here incase you get too excited for something however, I would just recommend reading this since it will cover everything you need to know. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QyIADp9nIoyRPBc3RtGJuvVnsmtYi6QOr8hzisgOy-A/edit

(And yes, I am aloud to give this out.. I think)  @Phire

Welcome and good luck. 
Thanks for such an informative response. Just another question but it says that they prefer you to be 16+, do you see any issues here?

Also, thanks for everyone else's response. I'm on my phone right now so I can't reply to you all easily. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for such an informative response. Just another question but it says that they prefer you to be 16+ but I'm only 13, do you see any issues here?

Also, thanks for everyone else's response. I'm on my phone right now so I can't reply to you all easily. 
The age restriction was removed but it still says it on applications; I don't think it will be edited. No Age Restrictions!

Thanks for such an informative response. Just another question but it says that they prefer you to be 16+ but I'm only 13, do you see any issues here?
You used to have to be 16+, there was a specific system to work around this that involved going on police ridealongs and receiving a vouch etc. but a few months ago this limit was fully removed. If you wish to go on a police ridealong you can contact a SGT+ and if they wish to do so they can take you (obviously its a big commitment to protecting you so don't complain if they refuse or are busy)

You don't have to go on a ridealong and you can just apply as usual so don't worry too much about it unless you aren't confident.

The age restriction was removed but it still says it on applications; I don't think it will be edited. No Age Restrictions!
Ah, that's great. Thanks for your reply.

You used to have to be 16+, there was a specific system to work around this that involved going on police ridealongs and receiving a vouch etc. but a few months ago this limit was fully removed. If you wish to go on a police ridealong you can contact a SGT+ and if they wish to do so they can take you (obviously its a big commitment to protecting you so don't complain if they refuse or are busy)

You don't have to go on a ridealong and you can just apply as usual so don't worry too much about it unless you aren't confident.
Thanks for your reply. I don't see the point in a 16+ system when some people (such as myself) are under that are really mature.

Thanks for your reply. I don't see the point in a 16+ system when some people (such as myself) are under that are really mature.
Was exactly the same with me. That was my exact thought too! :p

Thanks for everyone's response! I just bought Arma and I'll be on soon <3

@PhireIf you do apply for the police force, make sure to REALLY think about the questions and write a good long text!!!!!

Back