What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Playing As Rebels

Should the Police be allowed to play as rebels

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's totally fair for cops to be rebels. 

In fact, it's the only reason I signed up to be a copper. I don't want to always be a rebel or a civ... Nor do I want to be a perma-cop. 

It's a roleplay server and a serious community but it is still a game and games are there to enjoy and have fun. Plus the training of playing for the enemy is invaluable for improving tactics and ability... It means you can bring experience and insight that will actually improve RP situations. (I mean both sides of this... not favouring cops or rebels.)

Plus, I can tell you that it takes a while to get the decent gear as a cop so why not let them let loose and grab the good stuff!

It's a roleplay server and a serious community but it is still a game and games are there to enjoy and have fun
Exactly what Reverend has said, this is still a game and although we apply for a cop position it can feel like a job at times when you're being yelled at by colleague's or constantly combatting a VDMer.

On another note, accept my Facebook ad.. bloody useless preacher.

Exactly what Reverend has said, this is still a game and although we apply for a cop position it can feel like a job at times when you're being yelled at by colleague's or constantly combatting a VDMer.

On another note, accept my Facebook ad.. bloody useless preacher.
Haha! Ahh, that was you! I'm always scetchy about adding new folks if I don't know who they are! 

Accepted, now. *Salutes*

I've voted yes, but I feel they must ensure they do not neglect their fraction whether fit. EX: Only 5 officers online, I would expect those whitelisted to then play as part of the police force.

I've voted yes, but I feel they must ensure they do not neglect their fraction whether fit. EX: Only 5 officers online, I would expect those whitelisted to then play as part of the police force.
DID YOU HAVE TO NECRO THIS THREAD? JEEEEEESUS

The last post before you posted was the 12th November... thats like 5 and a half months ago... Jesus.

Needless to say I would like one day as a rebel.

I Have An Idea Maybe You can allowed police play as rebelst  1 day Per Week Its CAn Bee Good for Both Sides :)

As police officer i whant some time get out of ''The Good Guy'' i dont say that its good to give us be rebel evrey time Becouse its can destroyd role play expirince but its still a game and wii Whant enjoy it so my suggestion is tht awii can be Rebels ! day Per Week 

Pls Think About It :)

Thank Alot IL @(IDF) IL Sea Lion

Last edited:
I Have An Idea Maybe You can allowed police play as rebelst  1 day Per Week Its CAn Bee Good for Both Sides :)

As police officer i whant some time get out of ''The Good Guy'' i dont say that its good to give us be rebel evrey time Becouse its can destroyd role play expirince but its still a game and wii Whant enjoy it so my suggestion is tht awii can be Rebels ! day Per Week 

Pls Think About It :)

Thank Alot IL @(IDF) IL Sea Lion
I believe this is why the  1 week holiday was introduced. Better imo.

Allowing police to be rebels will definitely allow them to have a mixture of what they do when they play. Instead of constantly doing the "same thing". Being an officer myself I know sometimes that playing as a police officer can certainly get slightly stale if there is no activity. I also enjoy playing as a civillian and that is why I voted yes.

In my opinion this should be introduced..

we tried this before and it didn't work even though we said in meetings long ago if were playing as a rebel then there had to be enough cops online so they could play as but there never was so it has now become a rule if a cop is playing a rebel as well he will be kicked from the force 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back