What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police officer combat log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why.. dont.. people.. just.. READ! Before they post!!

www.altislife.co.uk/topic/1818-report-a-player-rules-template-updated-september-2014/

Before reporting a player please read this

Please open a thread with the person you are reporting as the title for example if your reporting Wilco the title would be "Wilco", Then please use the template below, We aim to look into any new reports within 12 hours and reach a decision, The forum is open for reply's however we have a few rules around this.

READ BELOW BEFORE EVEN COMMENTING (Warning points will be issued)

1. The original poster and the person defending themselves may contribute to the post but keep it clean and act like adults.

2. Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.

3. Anyone who posts edited video to attempt to get the person they are reported in trouble will be banned.

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Time & Date this happened:

Description of what happened:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

I will speak with SPC Klepto to find out what happened when he comes online.

I have Spoken with SPC Klepto and he has explained what happened to me

On the 6th of December at approximately 23:00 SPC Klepto was near Agios Checkpoint

He was not under fire but was observing the checkpoint to find out what was happening their,

he was lying on the hill for about 10 minutes and saw nothing was happening and decided to log out,

he clicked the escape and was waiting to log out and according to SPC Klepto, sirDAM057 killed him

then SPC Klepto disconnected, he says he did not log back in as he was going to bed.

SPC Klepto in my opinion is a good officer and I can not see him breaking any rules on purpose,

As this is a server rule issue it is up to the admins to decide I have asked SPC Klepto to come and

make an oppology for what happened.

SI Fuel

I have been talking to Fuel and we did come to an agreement that i should have respawned. But at the time of the situation i was only focused in getting into my bed.I appologise for logging out I now realise what I did was wrong and if I dont get banned I will make sure I never do anything like this again.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can i delete this post? I take back my charges, since i didn't post it right, and you guys explained the situation. I'm sorry for this.

I have Spoken with SPC Klepto and he has explained what happened to me

On the 6th of December at approximately 23:00 SPC Klepto was near Agios Checkpoint

He was not under fire but was observing the checkpoint to find out what was happening their,

he was lying on the hill for about 10 minutes and saw nothing was happening and decided to log out,

he clicked the escape and was waiting to log out and according to SPC Klepto, sirDAM057 killed him

then SPC Klepto disconnected, he says he did not log back in as he was going to bed.

SPC Klepto in my opinion is a good officer and I can not see him breaking any rules on purpose,

As this is a server rule issue it is up to the admins to decide I have asked SPC Klepto to come and

make an oppology for what happened.

SI Fuel
so in my opinion i would say that he got rdmed?

because he couldn't talk if he is in the menu screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back