What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Convoy: Ride to the checkpoint

Vaffla

Professional Troll
So today in the police I learned a few things. Firstly, checkpoints can be a little tricky to do right because @Hugo000keeps running over my spike strips. More importantly though, when riding in convoy and following the proper speed limits to setup a checkpoint at Devil's bend, it lines up almost perfectly in time to Ride of the Valkyries, as below, making it a pretty badass journey as it plays in the background.

Thanks to @Killjoyboy@Qnie @Stef(and CSO Will, let me know your forum name) for making it all work out, the blueberries really done a great job and pulled together even when things went a little south later on. It was a first for all of us and it'd be a pleasure to patrol with any of you again (or do a convoy again through Kavala to make the hobos come out in force!).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wanted to see a little harmless dsync :D

but nice video the music was kinda sleepy but goodjob!

I wanted to see a little harmless dsync :D

but nice video the music was kinda sleepy but goodjob!
No need for that, as you can see at 1:00 @Killjoyboyhad to dodge a blueberry driving. Terrifying thought that 3 of them had their own vehicle in front of us. If there was some desync, doubt we would have made it without somebody crashing.

Dunno why but i was hoping for a big crash.......

Nice video man.

@StefWe should definitely try this again, except with way more units. Imagine the Kavala hobos at the sight of 10+ cars with their sirens and lights on...

Back