What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police cant keep hold of their toys

Reece Smurf

Banned
738642ddb7e3f5fb8b6880c6747abf97.jpg

3d413adc734a485d9b973c5673cbfdc3.png

1f45092978a84041a05a3f24c26e684f.png

Last edited by a moderator:
did you hear the pc shouting that he was gunna shoot my tyres as I was taking of in it
1f602.png
Yeah was the funniest thing, I said to him why are you shooting the cockpit when you said tyres? 😂 (He then genuinely started shooting at the landing gear as you flew off)

Didn't The UNMC Lose their Taru Yesterday? :eek:

Just banter :p xD

I must say though my brief time flying in it was rather fun! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you were also shot out ;) and didnt many cops die like zombies then?
Nah they shot out the engine the thing was basically full red anyway I was lucky to even take off xD But mr TempR I believe the cops won :eek: (I had to log off for le revision)

Nah they shot out the engine the thing was basically full red anyway I was lucky to even take off xD But mr TempR I believe the cops won :eek: (I had to log off for le revision)
Lets not talk about who won as cops came back many times and also did some 'things' to prevent the HM we were attempting.

Also last night reece single handedly took your prison bus from athira checkpoint and with a little help took it to our lands with serveral cops pursuing him.

it seems that awareness is lacking in both factions , ive seen 2 striders lock picked and driven off whilst at least 6 unmc soldiers were stood around it and now the unmc unarmed negotiator manages to lock pick and fly off in a police blackfish whilst  it had police around it lol

I agree man.... 

(all bants, no drama ty)

Back