What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police cant chase for shit.

• Thread starter Anonymous Capybara1
  • Start date
A

Anonymous Capybara1

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is a police chase me and @Nano got into. I thought we were screwed, lucky I had the lights off! How the police didn't bust us, idk. (SUMMARY: basically we had just asked that truck to give us the keys, and they jumped in the truck and drove off. We assumed they were full of weed, and tried to pop the tires to pull em over. Sorry for my dad in the background. LOL!

2.30 is where i was sure we were fucked.

2.50 is where we were fucked.

Last edited:
Are you aware of Sirens and Lights do NOT mean initiations nor give you the right to shoot at the cops or their car?

Make sure you never shoot at the cops first when you have not made a verbal initiation.

Are you aware of Sirens and Lights do NOT mean initiations nor give you the right to shoot at the cops or their car?

Make sure you never shoot at the cops first when you have not made a verbal initiation.
Woops sorry!

Ill rememebr this for next time.

(7.1.5) Police Sirens - When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend to a scene this does not mean RP has been initiated on their point, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM.

Maybe when you have the time to sit down next before logging on the server, it's probably best to refresh yourself with these again; https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules

(7.1.5) Police Sirens - When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend to a scene this does not mean RP has been initiated on their point, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM.

Maybe when you have the time to sit down next before logging on the server, it's probably best to refresh yourself with these again; https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules
Just read through the lot. What is the best way to initiate? Can I send the police a message telling then stop or we will shoot? Or do I have to get out the car, tell them I will shoot, and then keep driving.

I mean, this roleplay is supposed to be accurate to real life , and Irl most armed robbers would probably shoot first and ask questions later. Just saying.

I mean, this roleplay is supposed to be accurate to real life , and Irl most armed robbers would probably shoot first and ask questions later. Just saying.
It may be what most do IRL, but this is also a game, people need to have fun. We have rules in place to stop people opening fire first. If your being chased by the cops you can do many things. Pull over, flee, pull over and tell the cops to stop following else they will be shot etc. It's RP, you can do a lot of different situations depending on it.

If you have questions or queries regarding rules jump up to the staff help channels on TS and a staff member will give you a hand. 

Just read through the lot. What is the best way to initiate? Can I send the police a message telling then stop or we will shoot? Or do I have to get out the car, tell them I will shoot, and then keep driving.

There is a rule that states you cannot send the police a text as initiation.

Pull over the car, scream at theirs when it's nearby, repeat this a few times and if they continue then you could kill them if the roleplay is suffice.

There is a rule that states you cannot send the police a text as initiation.

Pull over the car, scream at theirs when it's nearby, repeat this a few times and if they continue then you could kill them if the roleplay is suffice.
OK,  thanks for your information. The reason I thought you might be able to text, is that I have seen others do it before, and i assumed that you couldn't send death threats for a certain radius, not necessarily asking them to stop chasing you.

It may be what most do IRL, but this is also a game, people need to have fun. We have rules in place to stop people opening fire first. If your being chased by the cops you can do many things. Pull over, flee, pull over and tell the cops to stop following else they will be shot etc. It's RP, you can do a lot of different situations depending on it.

If you have questions or queries regarding rules jump up to the staff help channels on TS and a staff member will give you a hand. 
This may be a dumb question,  but surely pulling over makes it very likley you will be caught/shot ?

Last edited:
Other than the accidental rule break I think this is really nice 👍🏿 I thing it cool your showing your old man what the game is 

I thing it cool your showing your old man what the game is 
I agree with reece, you are lucky that your dad is interested in what you are playing, cool to see you explaining it to him rather than moaning and telling hom to get out of your room xD

when i saw the title i tought it was me because on the same day i missed 3 taser magazines on chasing a hobo

FeelsGoodAimMan

I agree with reece, you are lucky that your dad is interested in what you are playing, cool to see you explaining it to him rather than moaning and telling hom to get out of your room xD

Other than the accidental rule break I think this is really nice
1f44d-1f3ff.png
I thing it cool your showing your old man what the game is 
Thanks bois. XD

Back