What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police bad Roleplay and other tihngs.

Was told on radio he refused to stop to police (car chase)

HE DIDN'T JUST STOP - he did a 90 degree turn and tried to go offroad, only to crash into a wall.

As he got out - HE DIDN'T WALK TOWARDS US, he had a sidearm out and he ran behind his car, to STAY THERE crouched

I went from the side and used non leathals and the Ci Restrained him.

He gave his story  to the PSCO with us, which he said no other cop chased him (oh and the counts of murder from the ANPR? self defence, and in that case he should've went to the police station immediately -but rather he avoided cops) , and that his way of stopping a vehicle involves drifting into a small rock wall. So i didn't buy his bullshit - i still don't. Fact is i was correct about being able to send him to prison, and i WOULDN'T just end the conversation there. I only stopped as he bitched to get a higher up so i contacted on radio for further information, then i found out that he was only chased for a little amount of time. Again, he didn't pull over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was told on radio he refused to stop to police (car chase)

HE DIDN'T JUST STOP - he did a 90 degree turn and tried to go offroad, only to crash into a wall.

As he got out - HE DIDN'T WALK TOWARDS US, he had a sidearm out and he ran behind his car, to STAY THERE crouched

I went from the side and used non leathals and the Ci Restrained him.

He gave his story  to the PSCO with us, which he said no other cop chased him (oh and the counts of murder from the ANPR? self defence, and in that case he should've went to the police station immediately -but rather he avoided cops) , and that his way of stopping a vehicle involves drifting into a small rock wall. So i didn't buy his bullshit - i still don't. Fact is i was correct about being able to send him to prison, and i WOULDN'T just end the conversation there. I only stopped as he bitched to get a higher up so i contacted on radio for further information, then i found out that he was only chased for a little amount of time. Again, he didn't pull over.
Two guys randomly attacked me at the garage, you put your sirens on about 20 seconds after arriving, by that time the cop car was in front of me pulled across the road, I was doing abour 130 so swerved to save my own life and theirs. I got out of the car immediately and didnt try to run, I holstered me gun behind the car because all 3 of you instantly had your weapons out, without any RP you rubbered me and restrained me not knowing if I was the owner of the car (could have been stolen / borrowed) and you NEVER confirmed my identiy in game.

Half way through my story you told me 'Oh thats a very nice story, we are going to send you to prison for resisting arrest'.... it's 15k ticket mate read your handbook again. Also how can I go to a station 20 seconds after the bloody crime?

In fact I was happy to pay the unfair ticket of 50k because your CSI or CI roleplayed it so well, I would have paid 100k with decent roleplay, im not above the law

The fact that your acting so insanely aggresive on this thread just proves me point completley, your roleplay is bad and so is your current attitude

Some tips for the next situation might be actually confirm the identity, don't assume facts and get the rules straight when saying 'resisting arrest is a prison sentance' because its not.

I have no interest in giving officers a hard time as I was one for a week or so and I actually left because I couldn't be bothered with the stress but at the same time you are meant to be the shining example of roleplay / attitude and not think you can't be wrong due to your 'PC' tags on a game. We actually lose something when we die / get arrested so make so you correctly RP any situation before just slapping someone to jail.

We were 100m away from you at least, and we were not the ones chasing you, only intercepting you.

You had a gun, and no you DIDN'T walk towards us, you hid behind your vehicle, crouched. I have every reason to use non leathals to knock an armed guy after he attempted to escaped from the police.  Oh and i'm sorry for not roleplaying loading my rifle and pointing at you to prevent you from shooting us.

ed79aee0f0.png

FAILING TO STOP TO THE POLICE - as we were told the other police car was in pursuit i called your bullshit.  The reason i am aggressive is because i can't take this double standard reports by people who send me trollish text messages (via metagaming, but go ahead, good RP sir).

Back