What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

plz unban me (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RcM

it is nowe a few months ago i was bant atter i chased a guy for like 10 min becouse the guy robt me for like 500 k plus my truck i try to kill what not even was working i agree whit that i need to do some roll pay before shooting but i was trying to stop him from putting the money on the bank but that be-side all.

i did try to play some other servers and i dont get the feeling what i was having on your altis life so i really hope you can forgive me en im sorry for where things where going to get wrong i  was really mad at this time after hi robt me .

i have read all the rulles again en really accept them plz give me a nother change en i will never get bant again i miss your server so mutch.

Your In-game name:eek:nvoldoende

Your Steam Profile ID:76561197994588397

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned: 19 January 2015 - 04:53 AM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:[SIZE=medium]3B)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:i did dis becouse dis rdm was after i was robt en was chassing him for long time. i really hope on a second change becouse in all this time i dont enjoy dis game like the time that i was playing on your server. so i know that dis game is borring whit out your server so i dont get bant again plz give me a second change

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:[SIZE=medium]3B)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:i did dis becouse dis rdm was after i was robt en was chassing him for long time. i really hope on a second change becouse in all this time i dont enjoy dis game like the time that i was playing on your server. so i know that dis game is borring whit out your server so i dont get bant again plz give me a second change

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Player has been banned before and unbanned

As per our rules you only get one chance.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back