What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Please Update Notifier Plugin

Lovely! It also seems to have completely fixed the "No chat" bug.

For the next wipe(not restart) would you be able to install http://oxidemod.org/plugins/building-owners.682/ ?

What does it do do you ask? It logs every part a player puts down, and ONLY that one player will be able to remove that building part.

This should stop people from removing other peoples entire bases once they get to the cupboard, which is complete BS.

For this to work with Remove tool you will have to set  

"ToolCupboard": {
"activated": falseIf you want Rust IO friends to be able to remove your stuff, you can set the 

"RustIO": {
"activated": trueAll in the removertools config file.

Last edited by a moderator:
It pains me to see that you did not attach the remover tool to the building owners plugin to stop people from abusing the remove tool :(

It pains me to see that you did not attach the remover tool to the building owners plugin to stop people from abusing the remove tool :(
You are talking like it's not gonna be implemented.. i didn't have time to do it yet, since it's not a game stopper.

I'll see what i can do during this weekend.

You are talking like it's not gonna be implemented.. i didn't have time to do it yet, since it's not a game stopper.

I'll see what i can do during this weekend.
Thats not the thing.

It can be implemented yes, but already existant blocks in the world will not be added to the database, however, it will still be of great help to people, thanks for the time you guys put into it :)

Just happened to me, was building my base, as I gathered for 6hrs, got 100k metal ore, 100k wood, 100k stone and boom someone came over with his group and I shut myself in a stone room, they put a tool cupboard and removed the wall, rip

Just happened to me, was building my base, as I gathered for 6hrs, got 100k metal ore, 100k wood, 100k stone and boom someone came over with his group and I shut myself in a stone room, they put a tool cupboard and removed the wall, rip
The plugin would prevent JUST that.

Back