What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Please Un-ban me :) (No reponse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got band yester day for shooting at Cop station and hit a cop and runing away from a cop and it ended up getting a ban. im realy sorry i diden't know the rules and i just got the game for 4 day's ago and i realy love the server so please un ban me . if i can get a un ban i want to donate but i wan't to know is it monthly ? :D

was really bad timing and the wrong person to shoot...

I literally just dealt with a hacker, so was in god-mode, just bought my uniform again as was still wearing my tron suit, and all of a sudden, 30 bullets fly through the doors of the kavala HQ.. and as I turn around (unarmed), you fired the last fiew bullets and jumped into the ocean.....

fyi, if you get unbanned you'll be in prison, lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
was really bad timing and the wrong person to shoot...

I literally just dealt with a hacker, so was in god-mode, just bought my uniform again as was still wearing my tron suit, and all of a sudden, 30 bullets fly through the doors of the kavala HQ.. and as I turn around (unarmed), you fired the last fiew bullets and jumped into the ocean.....

fyi, if you get unbanned you'll be in prison, lol :)
ok :D for how long :p +

?

im sorry for shooting at the PD HQ i was board and wanted a cop chase and dident know the rules im sorry :/ can you forgive me i really want to play whit my buddies and have fun im relly sorry :(

Police HQ's are considered safe zones and you should not shoot at anyone in there unless you are being shot at first.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please link this thread and reply to any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back