What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

please have a look ! (unban appeal no.2) (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my GUID is : bc635739a5c69811388e651b1c2480e0
i was banned for lagging and "VDM-ING" and i know you have heard this before and i take full responsibility of my actions but i am very , very sorry for what happend and i really want to be back on the server. 
i will not be stupid anymore and i will roleplay fully !
all i ask is a second chance on the server ?
faithfully 
[PM] E=MC-MELON 

heres a link to my first appeal 
http://www.altislife...c-melon-denied/ 

Your first one got denied, and this is the third one you open TODAY!.. Just accept it man, you are not coming back, they wouldn't have denied it if you still had a chance.

the 2nd was on the wrong page , so this is my second appeal and i just want one more chance ...i have seen people get banned for worse things than VDM :( (((((((((((

Why do you think that a 2nd one today is necessary?

Everytime someone does stuff like this, they either never get allowed back or get ignored for weeks.

The Admins aren't stupid and don't need you to be at the top of the new posts ticker.

it isnt my second appeal today , the first appeal was weeks ago but i accidentally posted this in the wrong topic area

so i reposted it here :)

it isnt my second appeal today , the first appeal was weeks ago but i accidentally posted this in the wrong topic area

so i reposted it here :)
No it isn't your second post today, it's your third.

As you say you posted one in the wrong section but come on dude. 

v1RF0ph.png

Just be patient, as i said, the more posts you make, the longer they will ignore it.

It might not be today, maybe not tomorrow, we don't know when but somebody will look at it.

Just Wait.

A further 3 unban requests after Wilco already denied it.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back