What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pleas I am soory for RDM (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamxd98

Banned
I was a bounty hunter pleas am soory I will read all the rules I swear ...

Adamxd98

Last edited by a moderator:
What don't you understand then? You have opened THREE requests. One already has replies to it from the OWNER of the server, asking you to reply to it. Yet, you open another request giving no information whatsoever. Seriously, if you continue like this I have strong doubts that you will ever be unbanned...

So instead of opening new topics, how about reply to this one and then have some patience..

What don't you understand then? You have opened THREE requests. One already has replies to it from the OWNER of the server, asking you to reply to it. Yet, you open another request giving no information whatsoever. Seriously, if you continue like this I have strong doubts that you will ever be unbanned...

So instead of opening new topics, how about reply to this one and then have some patience..
Let's be frank here, he's not going to be unbanned after three unban requests have been denied

Oh common I just wanna play on this server shit ..
This 'server shit' says NO! 

tumblr_m1x979yHlz1qismxyo2_400.gif

Denied

Dont bother opening any more requests, you clearly cannot follow 1 unban request through let alone manage to roleplay properly on this server.

This server and community is not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back