What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Philip - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jungletim

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Philip

Time & Date this happened: 29/04/15, 10:53 am

Which Server did this happen on: Altislife uk#1

Description of what happened: Basically ran up to me, Told me to raise my hands but instantly shot me. 

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, No response

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

http://youtu.be/iqdy5n2s9WU

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

@WhiteMangelo

Just thought I better inform you of the rules for report a player before you get a warning point:

Report A Player Rules

1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)

2. You may only comment on a report about you if you have evidence that shows otherwise or if the person has failed to contact you on Teamspeak.

3. Do not lie on reports or edit videos to get people banned, this will lead to a ban against you.

4. Failure to follow the title and the template given above will lead to the report being rejected.

^^ That.

I've just hidden all posts that are not the reporter or reportee. It is not a difficult stipulation - if your name is not the name of the person that posted or not the person reported then you don't need to be here *Slams door shut*.

In other words, if your name's not down, you aint comin in!

Shit rp and your in a blue zone i believe :)  (police station to your left. Awaiting ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back